Ashwin Krushnapaksha 4, Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Unanimous demands by all pro-Hindu organisations during ‘Rashtreeya Hindu Andolan’ held at Panaji
Panaji – Fanatics, who attacked Shri. Hanumant Parab of ‘Gou-raksha Abhiyan’ from Valpai, Nanus; Shri. Samir Joshi of ‘Jai Sriram Gou-samvardhan Kendra’; ‘Gou-rakshak’ Shri. Pundalik Bhutebaba and others, including police, should be arrested immediately; the Act banning cow-slaughter should be implemented in Goa and defamation of Saint H. H. Asaram Bapu by the Government and media should be stopped, were the main demands for which demonstrations were held on 20th October 2013 in front of Sri Hanuman Mandir near Kadamb bus-stop by pro-Hindu organisations and organisations with similar views.
The demonstrations were started at 10.30 a.m. by praying to Hanuman, breaking coconut at the venue and blowing of conch. In the beginning, Dr. Manoj Solanki, the Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for Goa State explained the purpose of demonstrations. Other dignitaries present on the occasion also expressed their views. Many devout Hindus from Madgaon, Shiroda, Vasco, Hanjun and Mapusa took part in the demonstrations. The program was compeered by Shri. Satyavijay Naik, a seeker of Sanatan Sanstha.
- Action should be taken against Fanatics responsible for riots in Muzaffarnagar (UP) and justice be done to riot-stricken Hindus !
- Construction of ‘Hira International Islamic University’ has been going on in illegal manner, at Chandragiri, near Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), the famous place of pilgrimage of Hindus. The temple is under threat by terrorists. It is likely that fanatics from other Islamic countries would come here in the name of education on ‘student visa’, who would be taught a particular ideology creating divisive mentality amongst them; therefore, unauthorised construction of this university should be immediately stopped.
- Inquiry should be conducted of those responsible for starting of such unauthorised construction of Islamic university and providing funds for the same and necessary action should be taken against them !
- Few Fanatics were standing near the venue and observing the proceedings.
- Shri. Nikhil Navare of Yoga Vedanta Samiti said that ‘all agitations organised by HJS are well-planned and commendable’.
- People were stopping near the bus-stand to hear points presented by speakers during demonstrations.
Organisations participating in demonstrations
H. H. Asaram Bapu Sampradaya, Bharat Swabhiman, Patanjali Yoga Samiti, Sanatan Sanstha, ‘Gomantak Mandir ani Dharmik Sanstha Mahasangh’, ‘Gram-rakshak Dal’, Maye, Yoga Vedanta Samiti, Shiv Sena, Gayatri Parivar, Yuva Seva Sangh, Ranaragini and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti etc.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat