Pune: Hindu Dharma is being attacked through various mediums; but Hindus have become very inactive and indifferent. Most of them are stuck with their posts, party, Sect and organization. It is therefore, necessary to unite Hindus and give a fight against anti-Hindus. This is what Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) is doing using different means. To acknowledge the significant work done by HJS, Dr. Veerendra Sinh Tawade, Maharashtra State Hindu Coordinator was felicitated by Warkari Sect in the open convention of Warkari Sect held at Sree Kshetra Kodwadi. In the gathering, Dr. Tawade appealed to the people that every Hindu must be alert to bring improvement in the status of Hindu Dharma and our nation.
- An initiative to fulfil Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s wish for the liberation of Kashi and Mathura – Adv. Vishnu Shankar Jain, Supreme Court
- The second Conference starts with great enthusiasm at Ozar (Pune Dist.) with the participation of more than 550 temple representatives
- Mardol (Goa) : Publicity campaign for Mandir Parishad on 10th Dec gains traction
- Temple unity is necessary to protect Hindu culture! – Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Shri Swami Narendracharyaji Maharaj
- The second ‘Maharashtra Mandir Parishad’ scheduled at Ozar, for the protection of temple culture!
- Second ‘Maharashtra Mandir Nyas Parishad’ organised in Ojhar for protection of temple-culture – Sunil Ghanwat, Coordinator, Maharashtra Mandir Mahasangh