Miraj : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has always been leading even in serving society, along with its activities undertaken for the protection of the nation and Dharma. As a part of these activities, HJS recently held health camps at Jivheshwar Mandir, Durga Mata Mandir, Shri Ambamata Mandir, at the residence of Sou. Suhasini Kadam at Subhash Nagar, and the ashram of Pujya Santosh (Mauli) Dabhade at Ghatnandre. 190 people got their health check-ups done during these camps. Dr Shri.unalini Bhosale examined the patients. HJS activists viz. Sou. Suvarna Karade, Sou. Ratna Bhangale, and Sou. Dwarakadheesh Mundada helped in organising these health camps.
1. At Durgamata Mandir, aged women got their health check-ups done and were satisfied with the treatment received by them.
2. At the residence of Shri.s Suhasini Kadam, women got their doubts about the Corona vaccine clarified.
3. Jivheshwar Temple management expressed a wish to have such a health camp every month.
1. Shri. Akash Bhandare, a devout Hindu activist from Miraj extended help in every camp.
2. Health camps held at the temples received cooperation from the management of all the temples.
3. Smt Satyabhama Wayjal (Mai), the priest at Shri Ambamata Mandir(age 84 years), who has attained 64% spiritual level, was present at the camp throughout its duration despite ill health.
4. Pujya Santosh (Mauli) Dabhade got his check-up done at the camp held at Ghatnandre and expressed satisfaction over the HJS drive.
5. The local women went to the residence of Sou. Suhasini Kadam after the camp and have regularly started holding collective chanting sessions.