Get trained in self-defence for the protection of the nation and try to be spiritually perfect! – Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide, HJS
Delhi – In the coming times, when India will have to fight against Pakistan, Afghanistan, China, etc, we will have to help the police, government administration, and army from communists, the so-called secularists, and supporters of China-Afghanistan to protect the nation and Dharma. Therefore, start performing spiritual practice from right now. Try to abide by Dharma through ‘Dharmashikshan’ for its protection. We have to protect ourselves while helping the police, government administration, and soldiers for the protection of the nation. For which, we have to become perfect not only physically by getting trained in self-defence but also spiritually; increase or mental and inner strength for establishing righteousness, stated Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, the national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). An online lecture was held on ‘Shaurya-jagruti (awakening of valour)’ for devout Hindus from Delhi, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan. This was followed by self-defence class conducted for the next 8 days. Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale gave guidance to the participants during the concluding session of the class. The program was compeered by Mr Kartik Salunkhe, the Coordinator of HJS for Delhi and Haryana State.
Important points from the guidance by Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale
1. In the Mahabharata war, despite Kaurava’s manpower and strength was more than the Pandavas, the Pandavas won the war due to ‘Dharmacharan (abiding by Dharma)’, ‘Sadhana (spiritual practice)’ and Guru’s guidance. Without ‘Dharmacharan’, ‘sadhana’, and Guru’s guidance, there is a lack of mental and inner strength and depression in life. At such times, the physical strength and manpower take the upper hand and there is defeat, but like the Pandavas, even if our manpower and strength are less, with the faith in Dharma, God, and Guru, there will certainly be an increase in mental and inner strength.
2. Prabhu Shriram was born on a ‘Navami’; Shrikrushna was born on ‘Ashtami’ and Hanuman on ‘Pournima’, then why do we give our birth date as per the English calendar instead of giving in ‘tithi’. ‘Dharmacharan’ is required for this purpose. We have to protect Dharma through ‘Dharmacharan’.
3. Hindu culture is based on sacrifice. Prabhu Shriram defeated Shri Lanka; still, He handed over the kingdom to Bibheeshan; Maharana Pratap stayed in the jungles. If we learn from the sacrifices made by such great characters, we will not have differences in the family, or we will not insult the elders in the family. We will have to sacrifice our personality defects and ego. Sacrifice will only help in developing endurance.
4. One has to strive hard for the protection of Dharma whenever Dharma is under a stupor. If we say we have no time, who will protect Dharma? Had Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Maharana Pratap surrendered to the Mughals to lead a luxurious life, was it possible for us to live as Hindus today? Keeping such kings as ideals before us, it is most essential to sacrifice one’s time for getting trained in self-defence and to motivate our friends and family in joining the mission of self-defence training.
5. Prabhu Shriram could have easily reached Shri Lanka by dividing the sea with just one arrow, but for uplifting the monkeys and to create the sense of service, He created ‘Ram-setu’ and uplifted their lives. We have to dedicate ourselves like the monkeys, for our Dharma and nation. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s ‘mawlas’ and the soldiers of Maharana Pratap were ready to sacrifice everything like their mind, body, intellect, and even their life. Similarly, everyone should be ready for sacrificing their mind, body, and intellect for the protection of the nation and work in that direction.
6. Efforts are required for getting ‘Dharmashikshan’, propagating Dharma, unite people for establishing Hindu Rashtra, and explain the subject of establishing Hindu Rashtra to every Hindu for declaration of India as a Hindu Rashtra through the Constitution. We have to plant a seed of Hindu Rashtra in the minds of people, rulers, and the administration for creating a righteous social system. It will require righteous rulers and undertaking a mission for the declaration of India as Hindu Rashtra.
You are my Hindu brethren! – Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale
Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale started his guidance by addressing the participants as his Hindu brethren. He said, “A person who has faith in Sanatan Dharma and wants to abide by Dharma and protect it, is my ‘Dharma-bandhu’ I have thicker relation than blood with such person; therefore, you are my ‘Dharma-bandhu.”