Why money from only Hindus’ temples is used when people of all religions are developing in secular Bharat : Vaidya (Sou.) Diksha Pendbhaje, HJS
Thane : Though war has broken at the Indian border now, internal war has been indirectly going on through the medium of love jihad, land jihad etc at several places in India. Many small Pakistans have been created within the country. If all religions are developing in secular India, why money from only Hindus’ temples is used in the name of progress? Terrorism is nurtured in mosques, money is given for love jihad; Christians use the money on large scale for converting people. Why their money is not used for the development of this country? Laws will be same for all citizens in Hindu Rashtra; but those, who do not agree with such laws, will be free to go to the countries which they like, stated Vaidya (Sou.) Diksha Pendbhaje of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha (sabha)’ held on 24th February at Sathewadi, Naupada.
Few incidents showing the destruction of Hindu Dharma in Thane
1. Two Brahmin girls from Bhaskar Colony have been drawn in the net of love jihad.
2. Hanuman Nagar in Raghunathnagar has been populated by Muslims in large number; therefore, it is now known as ‘Hajuri’.
3. One poor woman was converted in the name of giving admission to her son at St. John High School.
A lady-subscriber of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ from Thane doesn’t fall prey to conversion tactics !
One woman visited the house of a lady-subscriber of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ after her husband’s death and advised her to go to her for praying to gain mental peace. The lady-subscriber went to that place and realized that it was an attempt to convert her; therefore, she tried to leave. Other women present there, however, abused her and used authoritative language, asking her not to leave. The lady-subscriber boldly told them, “Our Gods are capable of removing our mental tension.”
1. Shri. Bhaskar Patil, a former municipal councilor provided chairs, table and electrical equipment for the ‘sabha’, without charging anything.
2. Shri. Bharat Nakati of ‘Abhinav Katta’ provided the sound system for free.
3. Few senior citizens also attended the ‘sabha’.
4. One devout Hindu appreciated that the sabha was nicely organised and was disciplined.