200 gathered at the venue, gave their signatures spontaneously after the call given by the coordinator of HJS !
Congratulations to those responding to the call immediately !
Amravati : As soon as Shri. Neelesh Tavlare, Amravati Jilha Samanvayak of HJS said , ‘To ban pro-Hindu organisations is like banning Hindu Dharma. Therefore there should be opposition to this conspiracy from a large number of pro-Hindus’, about 200 people crowded in front of the andolan, they understood the whole topic and signed on their own the representation citing various demands. Rashtriya Hindu Andolan was held in Daryapur Taluka on 30th August. Shri. Sandeep Rajgure compered.
Shri. Neelesh Tavlare said further, “In almost all cases of the arrests of pro-Hindus by police, the behaviour of police is suspicious and creates pressure on pro-Hindus. Therefore police should be interrogated in this case and stringent action should be taken on them; innocent pro-Hindus should be released.”
Demands made in andolan
- Infiltrators not only from Assam, Bangladesh but infiltrators from all over Bharat should be sent away from the country.
- The Government should not encourage Shri Ganesh idol of paper mache as suggested by the National Green Tribunal in the name of being eco-friendly.
- The andolan was organised by pro-Hindus attending the class giving education on Dharma.
- A shop owner, Shri. Ganorkar made arrangements for providing electricity free of cost.
- Ex Nagarsevak Shri. Pradeep Malaye said, “All this is a conspiracy against Sanatan.”