Demand made with CM for taking action against police who are doing injustice to ‘Hindutvavadis’ !
Satara : Anti-Terrorist squad (ATS) arrested ‘Gou-rakshak’ Shri. Vaibhav Raut, Shri. Sharad Kalaskar from Nala Sopara and Shri. Sudhanva Gondhalekar from Satara, in the night of 9th August; under accusation of storing explosives. ATS police did not take action within the framework of law; therefore, action should be taken against such police, who did injustice, was the demand made by pro-Hindu organizations from Satara and Karad through submitting a representation to Dy. District Collector Shri. Sachin Baravkar.
Shri. Jitendra Wadekar of Vishwa Hindu Parishada, Shri. Ravikumar Kothale from Bajarang Dal, Shri. Deepak Lokare of ‘Hindu Ekata Andolan’, Shri. Jaideep Thuse of BJP and Shri. Hemant Sonawane of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti were present along with more than 60 activists on the occasion. Warkari Sampradaya, ‘Yoga Vedanta Seva Samiti’ etc are some of the spiritual Sects that extended support in this context. Representation was also submitted at Karad to Tehasildar Shri. Rajendra Shelake, by Shri. Sagar Amale, Shri. Nikhil Shah, Shri. Eknath Gawade, Shri. Ulhas Bendre of ‘Shri Shivapratishthan Hindustan’, Shri. Vishnu Pataskar of BJP, Shri. Satyendra Jadhav of RSS, Shri. Rahul Yadav of ‘Hindu Ekata Andolan’, Shri. Madan Sawant of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, Shri. Lakshman Pawar of Sanatan Sanstha; besides more than 35 activists from these organizations.
It has been stated in the representation that
1. Shri. Raut, Shri. Kalaskar and Shri. Gondhalekar were taken into custody on 9th August’s early morning; but were shown as arrested on 10thAugust.
2. Police didn’t follow the procedure of informing their family members or advocates after the arrest.
3. No ‘Panchnama’ has been recorded for things confiscated from Shri. Vaibhav Raut’s house.
4. All three of them were brutally beaten up under the guise of interrogation which is very serious and breach of human rights.
5. It is observed that many rules were violated. It is wrong and condemnable. Police actions are suspicious and pressurizing ‘Hindutvavadis’ in this whole case.
6. The concerned police should be interrogated and stringent action should be taken against them in this case.
Police have hatched a plot to implicate staunch devout Hindu Shri. Sudhanva Gondhalekar and to malign ‘Hindutva’! – Ravindra Ingavale (Resident from Shri. Sudhanva Gondhalekar’s locality)
I know Sudhanva since his childhood. He will never do such thing. He is a staunch devout Hindu; but police seems to have hatched a plot to implicate him and malign ‘Hindutva’. The present Government could also lose Hindus’ trust due to such things. ATS has now started arrests of even other members; but we, residents of Karanja Peth are going to start signature drive for Sudhanva.
Office-bearers of all pro-Hindu organizations and activists visited Gondhalekar’s family after submitting representation; for extending support to them. Shri. Sudhir Gondhalekar, father of Sudhanva Gondhalekar said that the family felt reassured with the support from ‘Hindutvavadis’ and local residents from the area.