Nandurbar : Using or buying things made by an enemy country is like empower such country; therefore, boycott Chinese products, was the appeal made during demonstrations held under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ by various pro-Hindu organizations. China was condemned strongly by setting fire to Chinese products. Other demands were also made during demonstrations such as conducting inquiry into oppressors of Sadhvi Pradnya Singh and into people who looked after terrorists attacking Amarnath pilgrims.
Members of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, Sanatan Sanstha, Vishwa Hindu Parishada, Bajarang Dal, Shri Shivapratishthan, Bajarang Vyayam Shala, Yoga Vedanta Seva Samiti etc participated in demonstrations.
1. Shri. Dilip Dhakane-Patil, Shri Shivapratishthan Hindustan : If Chinese dragon is to be defeated without waging war, use of indigenous products awakening patriotism amongst people and cornering China’s economy in a fix would be an effective measure !
2. Prof. Satish Bagul : Attack on Amarnath pilgrims is an attack on identity of Hindus from all over the country. The Union Government should, as part of protecting self-respect of Indians, immediately expose the political forces nurturing terrorism and take stringent action against them.
Dr. Narendra Patil of HJS also expressed his views.
Shri. Vitthal Magare, a tree-patron; Shri. Narendra Tamboli, Shri. Harshad Patki, Shri. Lalit Vispute, Shri. Anand Marathe and other office bearers; besides, Sou. Chhaya Sonar, Shri. Akash Gavit, Shri. Mayur Chaudhari and many citizens spontaneously took part in demonstrations.
1. All preparations were made by seekers though it was raining. Rain stopped after ‘shuddhi’ of the venue and prayers. It started again only after demonstrations were over and gratitude was offered.
2. A patriotic citizen passing by the venue of demonstrations when learnt about the purpose of holding demonstrations; went home and brought even his wife and son to the venue.
3. An auto rickshaw-driver gave match-stick for setting fire to Chinese goods.
4. People standing near the Chowk spontaneously joined demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalRashtriya Hindu AndolanSanatan Sanstha
- Malegaon blast case : Supreme Court grants bail to Lt Colonel Purohit
- Shiv Sena-BJP corporators create ruckus as MIM members refuse to sing Vande Mataram
- 63-year-old file about Art 35A missing from North Block
- Did Sasikala go out of Bengaluru prison ? : The Hindu report
- How Rohingya Muslims get SIM cards without address, identity proof ?