The spark of Hindu Rashtra ignited by ‘Paratpar Guru’ Shri Shri Jayant Balaji Athavale has now converted into a blaze ! – MLA Rajasingh Thakur
Belgaum : I felt like gaining extraordinary strength when I met ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale for the first time. The spark of establishment of of Hindu Rashtra ignited by Dr. Athavale has been converted into a blaze, today. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) formed with the inspiration of Dr. Athavale is proving to be a nation-wide organization fighting for undivided Bharat. Everyone needs to join and be a part of it as per own capacity, was the appeal made by Shri Rajasingh Thakur, BJP- MLA and the President of Sriram Yuva Sena from Bhagyanagar during ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha’ held here. It rained heavily before the ‘sabha’, still 2000 patriotic citizens attended the ‘sabha’. The brilliant speeches of dignitaries kindled the flame of ‘Hindu –Teja’ in minds of the participants owing to acclamation of ‘Hindu Rashtra’.
On the occasion of 75th birthday (Amrut Mahotsav)’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale showering ‘chaitanya’, ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Abhiyan’ has been undertaken from Akshay Trutiya. Under this ‘Abhiyan’, on Sunday, 14th May, ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha’ was held at Dharmaveer Sambhaji Udyan, inspiring Hindus with patriotic and devout thoughts. Shri. Abhay Vartak, Sanatan Sanstha’s national spokesperson and Shri. Manoj Khadye, western Maharashtra Coordinator of HJS also gave inspiring guidance to Hindu youth.
HJS activities commended by Rajasingh Thakur
1. Today’s young generation is busy in social websites and other addictions. At such time, HJS has been creating ideal youth like Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
2. Creating youth who will work for nation and Dharma is the goal of HJS.
3. Today, Hindus are attacked from all sides by jihadis. If we are attacked, who will protect us ? HJS has been conducting self-defence training classes. I make an appeal to all to join these classes. Till our thought process is not changed, we will not become active.
- Shri Rajasingh Thakur and other speakers light lamp in an atmosphere charged with ‘chaitanya’ generated by patriotic thoughts !
- Hindus express gratitude to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, the founder of ‘Hindavi Swaraj’ by garlanding his picture-frame since he always inspires all Hindus !
- Blowing of conch to start the ‘sabha’ created awareness regarding forthcoming battle for Hindu Rashtra
- Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar did compeering of ‘Hindu Rashtra sabha’ and he took it to higher level !
- Representatives and activists of various political parties and Sampradayas, ‘Hindutvavadi’ youth and especially ‘Ranaraginis’, who are going to create future generation, attended the ‘sabha’ in large number and did their duty towards Dharma !
Rajasingh Thakur praising ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale
‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale means God in physical form in this Kali-Yuga !
How many of you have had ‘darshan’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale ? If you want to see God in this Kali-Yuga in physical form, that is ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale. When we meet Saints-Seers, we feel as if we have received energy from them. Similarly, I also thought when I met him for the first time that I have gained some divine strength. Belgaum is not far from Goa; so, everyone must have his ‘darshan’. Today, ‘Amrut Mahotsav’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale is being celebrated all over the country. Everyone should take part in it.
Brilliant speeches by other dignitaries
Celebrate victory only after hoisting ‘saffron’ flag over Pakistan ! – Abhay Vartak, Sanatan Sanstha
1. Belgaum is not the place of goats and sheep but it is the place of cubs of tiger; therefore, tiger of Bhagyanagar was invited to give guidance to local youth.
2. Sanatan has been propagating Dharma since last 25 years; therefore, Hindu youth’s blood is boiling now for participating in activities for protection of God, nation and Dharma.
3. Bangla Deshis have infiltrated in Belgaum. Hindus should exhibit such bravery that the infiltrators would start shaking with fear.
4. We fight against those who refuse to say ‘Vande Mataram’. Shri. Rajasingh Thakur, MLA from Bhagyanagar, has been working for protection of Hindu Dharma; therefore, 171 cases have been filed against him by police whereas despite issuing warrant 150 times against Shahi Imam, why is he not arrested ?
5. Bangla Deshi infiltrators are staying in Belgaum. If measures are not taken to drive them out, these infiltrators will change the name of Belgaum to Bangla Desh.
Make a resolve that – ‘I will live as a Hindu and will help Hindus’ ! – Rajasingh Thakur
1. People who have come for the ‘sabha’ are destined to work for Dharma; therefore, they have come. We have to work for establishing undivided Hindu Rashtra.
2. Make a resolve that – ‘I will buy everything from only a Hindu.’
3. Hindus have been divided in castes and creeds; so make a resolve that – ‘From today, I will live as a Hindu and help Hindus’.
4. Few organizations are harassing an organization like Sanatan Sanstha which is engaged in ‘Dharmakarya’. A gentleman like Dr. Virendrasingh Tawade is implicated in false offence and arrested. His rosary has been confiscated and he is oppressed.
5. Not a single cow is slaughtered in Bhagyanagar on the day of ‘Bakri Eid’ because Hindus are alert there. Similarly, make a resolve that – ‘Not a single cow will be slaughtered in Karnataka on the day of Bakri Eid.
Hindus should become a witness of and partners in Hindu Rashtra ! – Manoj Khadye, HJS
1. Presently, there is no control of ‘Dharma-satta’ over ‘Raj-satta’. The mission undertaken by ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale will be accomplished with establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Hindus should take part in this process and become a witness of so also a partner in Hindu Rashtra.
2. In the State of Karnataka, 30,000 temples are under control of the State Government. The Government claims to have taken over the temples for better management and maintaining law and order. Hindus need to oppose this with unity.
3. The former Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar has said that temple money should be used for social causes. Former Dy. Chief Minister Ajit Pawar has committed scam worth Rs. 70,000 crores in water irrigation schemes and not even 1 % land was brought under irrigation; therefore, Ajit Pawar should be arrested first.
4. As per the order issued by Commissioner Kishore babu of Reserve Police Force, police or soldier should not apply ‘tilak’, nor should he tie a thread on wrist or wear any ornaments in ears or hands. Why such intimidating orders are issued only against Hindus ?
Rajasingh Thakur lauds ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’
‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ is a daily newspaper which should be read by every Hindu. It publishes incidents of oppression of Hindus; it gives scientific information about every festival and culture; therefore, every Hindu must read Dainik Sanatan Prabhat !
Study HJS’ book on ‘love jihad’ to prevent cases of love jihad !
Hindu women are falling prey to love jihad at many places. Muslims are fixing different rates for cheating Hindu young women. Everyone should read HJS book on love jihad to know about this conspiracy. (Shri. Rajasingh Thakur showed the book to audience and made an appeal to buy it. After this, sale of this book went up in the exhibition put up at the venue.)
Help them who are fighting for Hindus’ interests !
Sudarshan TV Channel has been exposing incidents of oppression of Hindus, injustice done to Hindu Saints etc. Sudarshan channel brought forth how Sadhvi Pradnyasingh was tortured in jail. This channel has been voicing Hindus’ problems therefore, it is not getting any advertisements. Shri. Suresh Chavanke has been running this channel despite facing lot of problems. Attempts were made to file case against him and arrest him. ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ is also working for Dharma so they too get very less advertisements. It is therefore, the duty of every Hindu to help all those who are working in Hindus’ interests.
Resolve made to become active during review meeting held after the ‘sabha’
Demand for small ‘sabhas’ and ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes !
Good response was received from ‘Hindutvavadis’ to review meeting held after the ‘sabha’. Participating ‘jidnyasus’ and ‘Hindutvavadis’ made demand for holding small ‘sabhas’ in villages and starting ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes. They also showed interest in joining social websites and APs like ‘Whats AP’ and ‘facebook’ groups used for ‘Dharmaprasar’.
1. Shri. Vikram Laud, Shri. Achyut Patil, Shri. Uttam Shetty (Yellur), Shri. Pravin Kambale (Ashoknagar) showed interest in taking initiative in organizing small ‘sabhas’.
2. Advocate Chetan Manerikar was asked that what should be done when police oppress ‘Hindutvavadis’. Advocate Manerikar said that if Hindu unity is powerful, police cannot take action against them. Shriram Sena’s Shri. Pundit Ogale from Khanapur had also faced police action and fought against such problems.
3. MLA Shri Rajasingh Thakur said that Cow used to be slaughtered in the middle of the road in Bhagyanagar. Powerful Hindu unification has been created there now and the Government so also non-Hindus had to take a note of the same. Only then slaughtering of cows on roads was stopped.
4. Shri. Abhay Vartak said that innocent Hindus were given misleading information and converted. If you ask ten questions to Christian missionaries, they are unable to answer. Christian missionaries should be taught a lesson. As per the law, Christian missionaries cannot claim to show miracles. Cases can be filed against those who make such claim and they can be imprisoned.
5. Shri. Sunil More, a ‘Hindutvavadi’ from (Bhagyanagar, Belgaum) said that organizations like Sambhaji Brigade make false propaganda through social websites that Gudhi Padava should not be celebrated because Sambhaji Maharaj was killed on that day. How to stop such false propaganda? Shri. Manoj Khadye said that keep on posting scientific information through social websites on why Gudhi Padava should be celebrated. In one of the villages in Solapur district, such measure was undertaken which clarified people’s doubts and they happily celebrated Gudhi Padava.
6. Shri. Daulat Jadhav, another ‘Hindutvavadi’ said that Hindus can oppose to films by Khans even sitting at home through ‘Whats AP’ and Facebook etc.
7. Efforts have been started to send back Kashmiri Hindus to Kashmir; but the Government’s response is not good. Hindus have to do everything by themselves. Something should be done for bringing Hindus from Pakistan to India, said Shri. Rajasingh Chaudhari while answering a question.
Hindu women attended the meeting till the end. Shri. Manoj Khadye appreciated them.
1. It rained in the afternoon before the ‘sabha’. There was water-logging at the venue and even on the stage; but seekers made all preparations again with same enthusiasm within short time.
2. Two days prior to the ‘sabha’, eagles were observed on the ground where ‘sabha’ was held. On the day of the ‘sabha’ also, two eagles were observed at 6.25 p.m. sitting in the backside on a water tank. One of the eagles was there till 7.00 p.m. and 4-5 eagles were flying over the venue.
3. There was huge police security at the venue. Few police men, including staff from Intelligence Department, were video-recording the ‘sabha’.
4. More than 2 lakh people watched the ‘sabha’ through ‘Facebook live’
Schedule of the ‘sabha’
1. Recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’ by Purohit Vasudev Pandurang Chhatre Guruji, Chaitanya Chhatre Guruji and Purohit Mohan Oak.
2. Shri. Guruprasad Gauda presented report on activities undertaken by HJS. An oath was taken in the end for establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
3. A procession was taken out of speakers before the ‘sabha’ and dignitaries arrived amidst playing of drums to welcome them. Flowers were also showered on them.
Shri. Rajasingh Thakur was welcomed by Shri. Ramanand Gauda ‘Dharmaprasarak’ of Sanatan Sanstha for Karnataka State; Shri. Abhay Vartak was welcomed by Shri. Daulatrao Salunkhe and Shri. Manoj Khadye was welcomed by Shri. Kuldeep More. Shri. Vijay Nandgadkar of HJS felicitated the ‘Vedamurtys’.
Dignitaries in attendance
Shri. Prahlad Kallappa Remani, former BJP-MLA from Khanapur; Shri. Balu mama Pawar, Anagol-Chief of Sriram Sena; Shri. Pundit Ogale, Khanapur Taluka-President of Sriram Sena; Shri. Vitthal Halagekar, President of ‘Shantiniketan Vidyapeetha’, Khanapur; Shri. Kiran Jadhav, Secretary, BJP; Shri. Ravi Kokitkar, Sriram Sena, Belgaum- Gramin Chief and ‘Hindu Rashtra Sena’s State-President; Shri. Ajit Jadhav, city-Chief of Shri Shivapratishthan
1. Ratan Arts and Prajwal Decorators provided sound system at nominal rate.
2. Shri. Daulatrao Salunkhe made arrangements for lodging of the guests.
3. Shri. Nagendra Lande offered his car for ‘prasar’.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu Rashtra Jagruti AbhiyanSanatan Sanstha
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Fight given for Samir Gaikwad is like a light-house showing direction to ‘Hindutvavadis’
- Conclusion of Sixth ‘All India Hindu Convention’ with lot of enthusiasm of ‘Hindutvavadis’ !