On Shri Ganesh Chaturthi, as also during the days of Ganeshotsav, Ganesh Principle is a 1000 times more active on the earth. Worship of Shri Ganesh in this period bestows greater benefits. Knowledge of the spiritual science-based information pertaining to a Deity helps increase the faith in that Deity. Faith helps induce bhav in the ritualistic worship, and worship done with bhāv is always more fruitful.
MIM MLA from Mumbai's Byculla Waris Pathan has tendered an apology for chanting 'Ganpati Bappa Morya' during the [...]
Activities undertaken by HJS are inspirational for all Hindus. My best wishes are with your commendable activities, [...]
A Cell was erected by HJS for creating awareness amongst devotees at Amaravati but police forced HJS activists to [...]
HJS undertook drive to create awareness towards celebration of Ganesh festival in ideal manner and as per Hindu [...]
Despite huge crowd of devotees gathered for immersion at Sangam-mahuli, there was no traffic jam this year owing to [...]
Awareness about the malpractices in festival
Various articles about Lord Ganesh and its worship
- Significance of offering durva to Shri Ganapati
- Shri Ganesh Rangoli – Rangoli designs associated with Shri Ganesh...
- Meaning of some Shri Ganesh Names
- Ganesh Avatars as per Eras (Incarnations of Shri Ganapati)
- Variations in the Idol of Shri Ganesh
- What is the ideal way of making Shri Ganesh Murti...
- Places of Swayambhu (Self-existent) Ganapati, Ashtavinayak and other famous Ganapatis
- Shri Ganesh Puja – The Ritualistic worship of Shri Ganapati
- Significance of Ganesh Mantra associated with Shri Ganapati
- Frequently asked questions on Shri Ganesh worship
- Why is Lord Ganesh easy to please ?