On Shri Ganesh Chaturthi, as also during the days of Ganeshotsav, Ganesh Principle is a 1000 times more active on the earth. Worship of Shri Ganesh in this period bestows greater benefits. Knowledge of the spiritual science-based information pertaining to a Deity helps increase the faith in that Deity. Faith helps induce bhav in the ritualistic worship, and worship done with bhāv is always more fruitful.
Meeting will be held with member secretary of Maharashtra Pollution Control Board about making Shri Ganesh idols [...]
This year, to avoid hurting the sentiments of Hindus the municipal corporation here decided not to accept Ganesh [...]
HJS organized nam sankirtans (mass chanting programs) and lectures in the district on account of Ganeshotsav. [...]
Over 700 devotees of Shri Ganesh benefit from informative programs. Shourya Jagaran program was organized by Samiti [...]
The HJS conducted many programs in the city of Nandubar and surrounding villages, to awaken Dharma during the [...]
Awareness about the malpractices in festival
Various articles about Lord Ganesh and its worship
- Significance of offering durva to Shri Ganapati
- Shri Ganesh Rangoli – Rangoli designs associated with Shri Ganesh...
- Meaning of some Shri Ganesh Names
- Ganesh Avatars as per Eras (Incarnations of Shri Ganapati)
- Variations in the Idol of Shri Ganesh
- What is the ideal way of making Shri Ganesh Murti...
- Places of Swayambhu (Self-existent) Ganapati, Ashtavinayak and other famous Ganapatis
- Shri Ganesh Puja – The Ritualistic worship of Shri Ganapati
- Significance of Ganesh Mantra associated with Shri Ganapati
- Frequently asked questions on Shri Ganesh worship
- Why is Lord Ganesh easy to please ?