From: Mr. Darshan Kumar
Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Subject: APOLOGY FROM ABP NEWS
To: HJS

A COPY OF EMAIL RECEIVED FROM ABP NEWS, WITH THEIR UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY AND WITHDRAWING THEIR DIGITAL VIDEO regarding ‘NAMAYNA’ which is derogatory and insulting to the Hindu religion, IS APPENDED BELOW :

Mananiya Shri Kapurji,

We sincerely acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding the said ‘Namayana’ video.  We would like to clarify that the said ‘Namayana’ video, in any of its form, either full or abridged was not run in any of our channels, nor was it posted in any of our websites.  However, it became viral in the digital platform.  We understand that it has hurt the sentiments of many Hindus.

We would like to humbly explain that ABP News is a responsible and un-biased News Broadcaster and that it was not our intention to hurt the religious sentiments, insult personal faiths and also not to insult or demean Hindu religious and Godly figures.  However, since it has hurt your religious sentiments and can be seen as derogatory to Hindu religion, we offer our sincere and unconditional apology for this.

On the same breadth and towards this, we have withdrawn the said video from the digital platform in totality and are also taking all possible steps and measures within our control, so that its viral spread in the web network is limited and stopped.

Most Sincerely,

Anand Latwal  |  AVP – Admin & Regulatory Affairs | ABP News

2 ) Reply given by Mr. Sateash Jain, a devout Hindu to ABP News

Dear Anand,

Thanks.

Satisfied with your response.

Keep ABP news unbiased to have leadership status among news channels.

With Warm Regards,

Sateash Jain.

E-mail with unconditional apology sent by ABP News to Mr. Sateash Jain

[...]

ABP News  |  email : [email protected]

http://www.mccsindia.com/everythingisthesame/index.htm

Protest e-mail sent by Mr. Sateash Jain via HJS Website