Varanasi : Pro-Hindu organizations recently staged demonstrations under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ at Shastri Ghaat, Varanasi in which advocates Kamaleshchandra Tripathi and Vijay Yadav, ‘Hindu Jagaran Manch’s Shri. Ravi Shrivastav, Shri. Shubham Mishra; ‘Antara-rashtriya Hindu Sena’s District-President Shri. Pankajkumar Singh, Shri. Anil Singh (Sonu); ‘Hindu Yuva Shakti’s President Shri. Nirbhay Singh, Shri. Santoshkumar Dubey, Shri. Pradip Chaube, Shri. Karna Singh, Shri. Chitransh Chaurasia, Sanatan’s seekers and volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti participated. A representation of demands was sent to the Prime Minister, Union Home Minister and External Affairs Minister.
Various demands made through demonstrations
1. Hindus should be allowed to perform ‘puja’ at ‘Shri Rama-janma-bhoomi’
2. Infiltrating ‘Rohingya’ Muslims staying in this country in illegal manner, should be driven out of this country.
3. Names of different foreign invaders given to cities, villages, buildings etc should be changed; restoring their original Indian names.
1. Shri. Ravi Shrivastav of ‘Hindu Jagaran Manch’ explained the importance of ‘Dharmashikshan’ and need for ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes.
2. Shri. Nirbhay Singh, President of ‘Hindu Yuva Shakti’ made an appeal to all participants to bring 4-5 persons with them in future, for every demonstration.
3. Local media gave good response to the demonstrations. Reporters of ‘Dainik Jagaran’, ‘Amar Ujala’, ‘Aaj’, ‘Khabar Vision’, ‘Gandeeva’, ‘Kashi-varta’, ‘Dnyanshikha Times’ and S – TV and K – TV channels were present for compilation of news. A reporter of ‘Dainik Hindustan Times’ called up for collecting information about demonstrations.
Related TagsAppeasement of MinoritiesHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalRam JanmabhoomiRashtriya Hindu Andolansave temples
- ‘Lifetime ban’ on convicted MPs, MLAs : SC to hear PIL today
- Disenfranchise ‘Vande Mataram’ opponents : Shiv Sena
- Army to review Lt Col Purohit’s suspension from service after examining SC order
- Sasikala uses ‘barricaded corridor’ in jail premises as private space : former DIG Roopa
- Malegaon blast case : Supreme Court grants bail to Lt Colonel Purohit