Stanch patriot ‘Pujya’ Sambhajirao Bhide Guruji would put to shame youth with his enthusiasm at this age !
Shirala (Dist. Sangli) – Shri Shivapratishthan’s Founder ‘Pujya’ Sambhajirao Bhide Guruji recently installed ‘kalash’ on newly constructed Maruti temple at Kapri. After the ‘Kalash-pujan’, the local youth had planned to install it by climbing on the pinnacle of this temple; but Guruji didn’t agree with it and after ‘pujan’, he lifted the ‘kalash’, climbed 40 feet on ladder with the ‘kalash’ and installed it on temple-top. ‘Pujya’ Bhide Guruji is 80 years old but his action would have put any youth to shame. (‘Pujya’ Sambhajirao Bhide Guruji climbing 40 feet height for installation of ‘kalash’ at the age of 80 years, is an ideal for all ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu Organisations
- Indianising the religious discourse
- If I can’t stop namaz on road, I have no right to stop Kawad yatra : Yogi Adityanath
- BJP MP Subramanian Swamy dubs Love Jihad as ‘dimension of terrorism’
- How maulvis take money for one-night stand with divorced women trying to save marriage
- What good things are there in Hinduism that Islam and Christianity lack ?