Akola – Demonstrations were staged in front of District Collector’s office by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for various demands such as – bringing transparency in election process to arrest deterioration of democratic principles; taking stringent action against Maulana Dehalavi for denigrating Hindu Deities; withdrawal of monthly scholarship of Rs.25,000/- to students from minority communities for higher education like ‘PhD’ and ‘M Phil’ courses. Sou. Madhuri More of Ranaragini Division and many devout Hindus were present on the occasion. All participants signed the representation showing spontaneous response during the demonstrations.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Janajagruti SamitiProtest by HindusRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Devout Hindus stop denigration of Hindu Deities taking place through tiles on a building
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Many Hindu groups lodge police reports against Perlis Mufti over poem insulting Hindus