Akola – Demonstrations were staged in front of District Collector’s office by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for various demands such as – bringing transparency in election process to arrest deterioration of democratic principles; taking stringent action against Maulana Dehalavi for denigrating Hindu Deities; withdrawal of monthly scholarship of Rs.25,000/- to students from minority communities for higher education like ‘PhD’ and ‘M Phil’ courses. Sou. Madhuri More of Ranaragini Division and many devout Hindus were present on the occasion. All participants signed the representation showing spontaneous response during the demonstrations.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Janajagruti SamitiProtest by HindusRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- Upset Hindus urge Australia fightwear firm to withdraw battling Hindu gods rashguards
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug