Akola – Demonstrations were staged in front of District Collector’s office by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for various demands such as – bringing transparency in election process to arrest deterioration of democratic principles; taking stringent action against Maulana Dehalavi for denigrating Hindu Deities; withdrawal of monthly scholarship of Rs.25,000/- to students from minority communities for higher education like ‘PhD’ and ‘M Phil’ courses. Sou. Madhuri More of Ranaragini Division and many devout Hindus were present on the occasion. All participants signed the representation showing spontaneous response during the demonstrations.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Janajagruti SamitiProtest by HindusRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak Training and Convention’ inaugurated at Goa
- Only Hindu Rashtra can grant fundamental rights to all citizens : Ramesh Shinde
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Pune : Representation of various demands submitted to Tehasildar
- Los Angeles firm removes Ganesha socks within few hours of Hindu protest