“In order to destroy the roots of Hindu Dharma from Tamil Nadu, there has been an attempt since the year 1967 to show that ‘Dravidians’ are the true natives of Tamil Nadu. Some politicians have planned a ploy to eliminate Hindutva from Tamil Nadu by creating a divide between Hindus and Dravidians and between different castes; however, we shall not allow them to become successful in this ploy. ‘Hindu Makkal Kacchi’ will not rest until Hindu Rashtra is established in Tamil Nadu. We want Sanatan Sanstha’s Paratpar Guru Dr. Athavale and various Saints present here to bless us and give us spiritual strength.” This was the prayer expressed by Shri. Arjun Sampath, President of Hindu Makkal Kacchi (Hindu Janata Party). Shri. Sampath has also been active in protecting the rights of Hindus in Sri Lanka.
Shri. Arjun Sampath also said
- Today, the so-called leaders of the masses like Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi have done nothing but caste-based politics in Tamil Nadu.
- Brahmin-hatred is the main weapon for such politicians. They try to gain political mileage by telling people that ‘You are not Aryans, but sons of the soil’.
- Social welfare and National welfare has taken a back seat due to unnecessary importance given to the field of cinema.
- Even in the current cabinet of Jayalalitha there is inclusion of supporters of ‘bomb-blasts’.
- Christian and Muslims have been nominated as trustees of Hindu temples here.
- Christians, Muslims and atheists have bribed numerous judges, because of which it is very difficult for Hindus to get justice.
- Those who work for Hindutva are openly threatened, Hindus are murdered; but the politicians don’t care.
- To change this situation, there is a desperate need for establishment of Hindu Rashtra in Tamil Nadu.