Hindu unification meetings held at Rourkela, Hathiwadi, Kalunga and Sambaleshwar in Odisha
Rourkela (Odisha) : Condition of Hindus from North-Eastern States like Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Assam and Mizoram is quite grave, stated Shri. Ramesh Shinde, the national spokesperson of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) during a Hindu unification meeting at Sambalpur. Shri. Shinde visited North-Eastern States earlier and had gone to Odisha from there. Shri. Prakash Malondkar, the Odisha State Coordinator of HJS was also present on the occasion.
1. Shri. Shinde said regarding the critical condition of Hindus in these States, “Today while going to Arunachal Pradesh, one has to submit all papers as are required for getting Visa of another country and one can stay there only as per the permission granted for certain number of days. Are we going to a State in India or going abroad ?
2. In Kashmir, 7,50,000 Kashmiri Hindus had to leave their homeland. Kashmir has been totally ‘Islamized’ now.
3. The Government website of Mizoram makes introduction of this State as the first Christian State in India. Arunachal Pradesh has 92 % Christians, Mizoram has 97% and Nagaland has almost 87 % of them.
4. Out of 26 districts of Assam, in 7 districts, population of Muslims is more than 60%.
5. In 10 districts of Bengal, Muslims’ population is 40 %. Odisha is known as the third State of Hindu-majority State; but here also, Bangla Deshi Muslims are infiltrating very fast and Hindu tribal population is being converted by Christian missionaries on large scale.
6. The diminishing population of Hindus in Tamil Nadu and Kerala States is also quite a cause of concern. In such situation, it is the need of the hour that Hindus should be alert and united.”
1. Shri. Shinde explained his points with the help of VCDs, newspaper cuttings using a projector.
2. HJS held similar Hindu unification meetings in Sundargadh district at Rourkela, Hathiwadi, Birmitrapur and Kalunga.
3. Local devout Hindus attended these meetings and got their doubts on matters related to Dharma, unification and Dharmacharan, clarified.