Protest against telecast of ‘Slumdog’ on SET MAX on 15 August

Shravan Shuddha Saptami, 5111

HJS' Campaign: Protest 'Slumdog Millionaire'

O Hindus, protest against 'SET MAX' channel who will be broadcasting anti-Hindu & anti-National movie 'Slumdog Millionaire' on 15 August at 8 PM IST. Hindus must force SET MAX to stop telecast of this anti-Hindu movie!

What is wrong in 'Slumdog Millionaire'?

  1. The film shows that Hindus attacks Muslim area shouting 'They're Muslims, get them' and starts hitting Muslims and Muslims were running away. Hindus killing and burning Muslims which gives message that Hindus are cruel and kill Muslims now and then by attacking in mobs.
  2. Jamal sees Lord Ram and his facial expressions are tense. It shows that Lord Ram is some one like terrorist. The child in the form of Lord Rama is shown very horrible. Facial expressions and the pose taken by child dressed like God Rama is very skeptical at that situation.
  3. All characters in this film are Muslims except a few like, begger boy Arvind, Game show host Prem Kumar and Jamal’s girlfriend Latika.
  4. As per the news, Muslim boys are paid to lure Hindu Girls. In this film Jamal, a Muslim boy is shown very kind to Hindu girl. This is part of international conspiracy against Hindu culture.
  5. Hindu boy Arvind was made blind and begger. Again why not Salim, Shaik, Omar?

Contact Details for Protest

E-Mail: [email protected]

Address : Public Relations Department
MAX Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd.
(Formerly SET India Pvt. Ltd)
3rd Floor, Interface, Building No. 7,
Off Malad Link Road, Malad (W),
Mumbai – 400 064 India

Tel : +91 22 6708 1111
Fax : +91 22 66434748

Protest letters by Devout Hindus to SET MAX

1) Letter by Ms. Kshippra Ved to SET MAX