Phalgun Krushna Trayodashi
Pune (Maharashtra): HJS took out two prasar-rallies in Dhanakavadi and Bibawevadi in Pune to extend invitation to all the citizens to attend the Hindu Janjagruti Sabha to be held at 6 p.m. on 10th April on the ground behind Valavekar lawns on Pune-Satara road, Pune. Both the prasar-rallies attracted excellent response from the people, with 200 ardent Hindus participating in the rallies.
The rally at Bibavevadi commenced at 5.45 p.m. with the worship of Dharma Dhwaj at the hands of Shri Shrinath Bhimale, ex-Nagarsevak when Shri Shekhar Tandale, district-sevak and Mrs. Jyoti Datey, vibhag-sevika of Sanatan Sanstha, Shri Vinay Patil of HJS etc. were present. The rally passed through Shanimandir road, Chintamaninagar, Bibavewadi road and Ramyanagari before concluding at Vasant Bag. Shri Shekhar Tandale said, “The Hindus are passing through difficult times today. The Hindu dharma can survive only if the Hindus come together and unify. The HJS is holding Dharmjagruti Sabhas everywhere in the state. The Hindus should remain present for the Sabhas in large numbers.”
The Dhanakavadi rally commenced with the worship of Dharma Dhwaj by Guruvarya H.B.P. Mauli Janardan Jangale and breaking of coconut when Shri Sambhu Gaware, district-sevak of Sanatan Sanstha, Shri Gajanan Munj and Shri Chaitanya Tagade of HJS etc. were present. The rally that commenced at Dhanakavadi bus stand passed through Gulabnagar, and Chavan road before concluding at Padmavati. The participants in the rally were holding placards like ‘Teach lesson to heretics!’, ‘Beware! Don’t hurt feelings of Hindus!’, ‘Take training for protection of the nation and Dharma!’ etc. and also gave extempore slogans like ‘Hail Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’, ‘Hail Dharmaveer Sambhaji Maharaj!’, ‘Vande Mataram’, etc.
Source: ‘Daily Sanatan Prabhat’
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS