Ashwin Pournima , Kaliyug Varsha 5115
Conspiracy of digging out skeletons from grave-yard and keeping them in H. H. Bapu’s ashram !
Sanatan has been telling the truth for past 6 years ! Congress Government had kept plastic skulls in Anand Sampradaya’s ashram in Bengal to destroy that Sect. On number of occasions, Sanatan had expressed doubt over Congress that Congress Government can hatch similar plot to eliminate even Sanatan. Same thing was going to happen against H. H. Asaram Bapu; but with God’s grace, it was avoided and truth was brought forth ! Hindus should foil, in lawful manner, the ploy of defaming Saints ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Karnavati – Jammu police have filed a case against Brijbihari Gupta alias Bholanath who had accused H. H. Asaram Bapu of burying two children in his Jammu ashram. After a case was filed against H. H. Bapu, Bholanath has been accusing H. H. Bapu on various TV channels and defaming him. (Persons involved in such misdeeds are invited for taking part in discussion programs held by TV channels which are maligning H. H. Bapu’s name. These channels are, therefore, losing credibility; besides drawing wrath of Hindus. Hindus should take such news channels to task, in lawful manner ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
- Vicky Kumar, a youth from Bhagavatinagar in Karnavati, has given a CD to police in which conversation between Bholanath and him is recorded.
- It is observed from the conversation that Bholanath was offering lot of money to Vickey to dig out skeletons of buried children from grave-yards and burying them in Jammu ashram of H. H. Bapu.
- Also, Bholanath had stated to have been involved in different illegal jobs in other ashrams of H. H. Bapu.
- Superintendent of Police, Atul Goyal has stated that the proofs submitted against Bholanath were quite serious.
- In a circular published by Shri. Sunil Wankhede, the spokesperson of H. H. Asaram Bapu, it is stated that Bholanath had come to the ashram in the year 2000. That time, Vicky came in contact with him. Bholanath was reprimanded on number of occasions as his behaviour was not satisfactory. He was, in fact, sent away from ashram for casting evil eye on lady- seekers; fighting with seekers in ashram etc. Thereafter, he changed his name to Bholanath and started cheating people. His mother had said in an interview that Bholanath had disrobed her to accuse H. H. Asaram Bapu of rape and beaten her up. He had, in fact, threatened his mother with raping if she did not accuse H. H. Asaram Bapu.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat