Regional Hindu Adhiveshan organised at Nagar
More than 31 pro-Hindu organisations participated
Nagar : Hindus are deliberately shown as bad people through films, and attempts are made to show how good non-Hindus are. During the Corona pandemic, 1200 girls had come to join the film industry but they have been used for immoral activities and more than 450 girls among them are missing. Hindu Rashtra will definitely be established if Hindus demand it with unity, stated Mr Satish Kalyankar, a former member of the Censor Board while addressing the regional Hindu Rashtra Convention recently organised at Sarda College Hall. More than 100 representatives of 31 pro-Hindu organisations participated in the convention including Nagar Vyapari Sangh, Vande Mataram group, Shivaprahar Pratishthan, Shri Shivapratishthan Hindustan, Akhil Bharatiya Chhava Sanghatana, etc.
The convention was started with the blowing of conch, followed by the lighting of a lamp and recitation of ‘Veda-mantras’. Sanatan Sanstha’s ‘Dharmapracharak’ Sadguru Nandkumar Jadhav said that it is necessary to perform spiritual practice along with working for physical strength, for establishing Hindu Rashtra. Mr Sunil Ghanavat of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) said that the solution to all problems is Hindu Rashtra and Hindu Rashtra’s mission is helping to bring together all Sects and pro-Hindu organisations.
Huge misappropriation of funds in temples taken over by the Government! – Pujya (advocate) Suresh Kulkarni, Founder-member, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad
Under the Right to Information (RTI) Act, Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) has exposed a huge misappropriation of funds by several temples taken over by the Government. Many high-level officers are being interrogated in this connection.
1. Mr Suraj Age, the Chief of ‘Shiva Prahar Pratishthan’, working for the change of name of Aurangabad to Sambhajinagar, expressed his views on the topic of ‘Successful fight against love jihad’.
2. Mr Ishwar Bora and Pratik Bogavat of Vyapari Mahasangh of Nagar explained the successful fight given by the businessmen against encroachments. After a Hindu businessman was trashed by religious fanatics last year, all trader organisations united and legally fought against encroachments; therefore, presently, the encroachment in the cloth market has totally stopped.
3. Mr Amol Shinde explained the grave problem of land jihad. He has handled 20 different types of land jihad cases and given successful legal fight in some of the cases with perseverance.
4. Vedamurty Upendra Khisti, Vedamurty Prasad Pandav, and Vedamurty Akshay Chindhade recited ‘Veda-mantras’. Mr Rameshwar Bhukan read out the message sent by Paratpar Guru Dr Athavale for this Hindu Rashtra Convention. Ms Pratiksha Korgaonkar explained the purpose of holding such a Convention. Ms Priyanka Lone did compeering of the program.
5. Mr Suvendra Gandhi, a devout Hindu from Nagar helped in getting the hall for this convention and even arranged for food for the participants.