Hindus should be proud of their mother tongue, own nation, and own Dharma ! – Mrs Rajashree Tiwari, HJS
Bhuyewadi (Dist. Kolhapur) : ‘Jihadi’ mentality has created havoc all over India. Hindus are under threat through ‘love jihad’, ‘land jihad’ etc. Every one of us should, therefore, be vigilant towards attacks on our own Dharma and protection of Dharma. Every one of us should also have due pride for our own mother tongue, own Nation, and own Dharma, stated Mrs Rajashree Tiwari of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). She addressed the ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha’ organized at ‘Samadhan Taleem’ in Bhuyewadi. More than 500 devout Hindus attended the ‘sabha’.
The ‘sabha’ was started with Aditya Shastri garlanding the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Mr Rajaram Urunkar, a local senior citizen welcomed Aditya Shastri and Mrs Rajashree Tiwari
1. The local youth did all the planning and advertising of the ‘sabha’ only in ten days, being held for the purpose of creating awareness amongst Hindus towards various attacks on Hindu Dharma. They did all the arrangements only in ten days.
2. A few devout Hindus from Nigave, Jatharwadi and Shiye attended the ‘sabha’.
3. Good response was received from the participating ladies after the ‘sabha’.
4. An exhibition of Sanatan’s books was held at the venue of the ‘sabha’ which also received a good response.
5. Youth from other villages showed interest in holding similar ‘sabha’ in their villages also.