Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiSelf defence
- Impose ban on going to temples wearing short dresses : Ranaragini
- Vendors will be instructed not to sell crackers with Deities’ pictures, promises Dy. DC
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Bengaluru by HJS
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati
- Police harass HJS volunteers during ‘Dharmasabha’ held at Shigli (Karnataka)