Paush Krushnapaksha Shashti,Kaliyug Varsha 5114
In a program to create awareness amongst women towards their oppression held at Kamatghar in Bhiwandi, importance of self-defence was explained to young college going women and training class was started for them free of cost. The first such class was conducted by Mrs. Manisha Kshirsagar of ‘Ranaragini’ branch of HJS which received good response from girls. In this training class, along with karate, ‘lathi-kathi’ and chain, participants were shown demonstrations on how to protect themselves. ‘Dharma-shikshan’ classes are also held and HJS has made an appeal to all girls and women from Kamahtghar area to join the classes.
For more information, contact 9322704106.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiSelf defence
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Chopda, Wardha and Nagpur
- Are mosque loudspeakers more important than laws of this country ? : HJS