Magh Shukla Dwitiya, Kaliyug Varsha 5113
Hindus must realize that their temples are in danger in anti-Hindu Congress regime !
Route of Konkan railway was changed so that all small churches at many places including Nhaveli village in South Goa could be saved from demolition. This delayed the completion of railway route by a decade. Even in Pune, widening of road work has been held up as there is a durgah in the way which will have to be demolished. There are many such examples. These examples show how much kowtowing to minorities is done by the Congress rulers. On the other hand, in Kerala, the Governments are demolishing Hindu temples and hurting religious sentiments of Hindus. – Editor SP
Kasargodu (Kerala) : The Congress – Muslim League Front led State Government in Kerala is conspiring to demolish Sri Gopalkrushna Temple at Kumbale, which is more than 1600 years old, under the guise of widening of highway. (Will Congress Govt. show such daring in taking decision if a mosque or a church was involved? And even if it had shown such daring, whole India would have been burnt ! – Editor SP) To protest against this decision of the Congress Government, 50,000 Hindus took out a protest march to the District Collector’s office and warned the Government against demolishing the temple. (Hindus should not just stop at giving warning; but they should be alert and see to it that the Government did not demolish temple and if it does try to demolish, they should fight against the ploy with all their might. Teach such anti-Hindu rulers through the medium of ballot box ! – Editor SP)
1. The temple is more than 1600 years old and is the main temple of Aduru, Madhuru, Kau, Kanipur and Kumbale villages. Sri Gopalkrushna is the main Deity of these villages. Devotees from other States like Karnataka and other parts of Kerala also visit the temple which is a place of pilgrimage for Hindus.
2. The protest march taken out against conspiracy of demolition of the temple on Tuesday was started from Aniyuru in Kasargodu to Vidyanagar and to the District Collector’s office. Two kilometers road on this route was over-crowded with devout Hindus.
3. The protest march went on peacefully and concluded with submission of a representation to the District Collector of Kasargodu.
4. This is the first instance of devout Hindus taking out such huge protest rally in Kerala.
5. All participants joining the march, had taken part at their own will and included ‘Mathadhish’ and many other dignitaries.
6. Activists of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) from Kerala and South Canara District in Karnataka took part in the march.
1. Members of Communist (Marxist) Party and Christian and Muslim religious leaders had also joined the march.
2. Few devout Hindus had made arrangements to provide butter-milk to the marchers.
3. Many students, women and girls spontaneously joined the march.
4. After a long time, Hindus had come together on such large scale which generated motivation among Hindus from Kasargodu and adjacent districts for protection of Dharma.
Organizations that joined the march
Kanipura Sri Gopalkrushna Kshetra Samrakshan Samiti, RSS. VHP, Kshetra Samrakshan Samiti, Bajarang Dal, local ‘Bhajani mandal’ committees and women’s committees and HJS
Source : Daily Sanatan Prabhat