Ninth All-India Hindu Rashtra Convention is being organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti between 30th July and 2nd August 2020 and 6th through 9th August 2020. All the previous editions of the Convention were held in Goa; however, the forthcoming Convention will be held online due to the Corona pandemic. Along with this Convention, ‘Hindu Rashtra Organisers Convention’ will also be held between 13th and 16th August 2020.
All eight Conventions held so far received a tremendous response from people with the numbers rising every year. In the last, that is the Eighth All-India Hindu Rashtra Convention witnessed the participation of more than 520 representatives of 174 devout Hindu organizations from 25 States across India. It is notable that these Conventions received participation of representatives of Hindu organizations from other countries too such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Leaders, members of various devout Hindu organizations, advocates, thinkers, editors, businessmen etc. from India and other countries are going to join online in Ninth All-India Hindu Rashtra Convention. Key success points achieved through common action programs planned in all eight Conventions held previously are as follows :
Extensive tasks undertaken through All-India Hindu Conventions !
* Inspired by the All-India Hindu Conventions, 121 regional Hindu Conventions held successfully in different states across India !
* Brought together more than 500 devout Hindu advocates from all over the nation through the medium of ‘Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad’ aimed at protection of Hindu Dharma and Hindus; sizeable success achieved through them in activities carried out in the interests of Hindus !
* Extensive awareness created against attacks on nation and Dharma through more than 1700 agitations staged across the nation under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan’ held every month !
* Unification of businessmen done through various workshops by organising ‘Udyogpati Parishad’!
* Created awareness about malpractices and wrongdoings in all fields related to health through ‘Aarogya Sahayya Samiti’ – set up as one of the outcomes of these Conventions – in addition to staging movement against such malpractices by lodging complaints with the government !
* Unification of journalists with a nationalistic bent, and those interested in activities related to protection of nation and Dharma, through the medium of ‘Rashtriya Patrakar Manch’ set up during the Conventions !
* Nationalization of ‘Bhojshala Mukti Andolan’ at Dhar (Madhya Pradesh) and ‘Tirupati Pavitrata-Raksha Andolan’ !
* United efforts by devout Hindu activists in border areas between Bangladesh and Bengal against trafficking of cows/cattle !
* Help extended to flood-stricken people of Uttarakhand and people affected by earthquake in Nepal !
* Successfully organized ‘Dharma-jagruti Sabha’ in several states under the movement, ‘Ek Bharat Abhiyan- Kashmir ki Or’ for rehabilitation of Kashmiri Hindus !
* Held quarterly meetings of active leaders of leading devout Hindu organizations in the country !
* Special webinars (Vishesh Parisanvad) held on current affairs during the period of lockdown, with the help of devout Hindu organizations associated through these Conventions. Awareness created amongst millions of people across the country through such webinars !
* Joint movement undertaken by devout Hindu organizations known as ‘Mandir-sanskruti Rakshan Abhiyan’ and created awareness amongst people through numerous meetings !
The general outline of this upcoming online Convention will be aimed at holding detailed discussions about Hindu organizations and sects contributing towards the interests of nation and Dharma, and key points related to declaring Bharat a Hindu Rashtra; planning common action plans and passing resolutions in the interests of Hindus’ welfare. We believe that this will create an awareness amongst all patriotic citizens and Hindus towards the need for their devotion on different levels in matters related to interests of nation and Dharma.