Donate milk instead of ‘Dugdhabhishek’ to Bhagavan Shiva on ‘Mahashivaratri’ – Anti-Dharma advice of Rotaract Club members
- So-called progressive factions’ aversion to Hindus’ religious festivals !
- Do these so-called progressive factions ever give such advice to Muslims at the time of ‘Maatam’ or at prayer-meetings held by Christians?
- ‘Shiva-Principle’ is transmitted on large scale in the atmosphere, on the day of ‘Mahashivaratri’; therefore, devotees get benefit of divine consciousness. They offer milk on ‘Shiva-pindi’ with immense faith for which they get benefit at spiritual level; but without understanding the ‘Dharma-shaastra’, those who are opposing to ‘Dharmacharan’, are anti-Hindus !
Dombivali (Dist. Thane) : Youth Division of Rotaract Club was collecting milk at 2 Shiva Temples which was brought by devotees to offer to ‘Shiva-pindi’. The members were collecting milk in the name of donating the same to needy people. Sanatan Sanstha’s seekers and activists of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS), Bajarang Dal and other pro-Hindu organizations stopped this collection since it hurt religious sentiments of Hindus.
1. Exhibition of holy books and ‘sattvik’ products of Sanatan Sanstha was held at Koteshwar Mahadev Mandir in Dombivali (East) on the occasion of ‘Mahashivaratri’. Youth Division of Rotaract Club, however, was collecting milk from devotees which was brought by them for offering to ‘Shiva-pindi’. This was observed by Sou. Pratima Shimpi, a seeker of Sanatan Sanstha and she brought it to the notice of youth members and explained to them the science of this practice; however, those young men were not ready to stop collecting milk.
2. Sou. Shimpi then informed activists of HJS, Shri. Motiram Gondhali, Bajarang Dal’s Thane district ‘Gouraksha’-Chief and Shri. Akash Patil; besides other devout Hindu activists this wrong thing noticed near temple. Devout Hindu activists from many pro-Hindu organizations then went to the place of incident.
3. Shri. Samir Bhoir, Bajarang Dal’s ‘Prakhand-Pramukh’ of Dombivali Gramin Division asked those young men whether they had taken permission from police or temple management, to which they had no answer. (Such alert Hindus are true strength of Hindu Dharma. Every Hindu should be ready to stop such attacks on Hindu Dharma ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Temple-trustees also opposed to the young men collecting milk and told them, “You are hurting religious sentiments of Hindus and it is inappropriate and serious matter.”
5. Members of Rotaract Club then left the place in short while.
6. Similar thing was happening even at Pimpaleshwar Mahadev Temple through Rotaract Club which was observed by Shri. Ajay Sambhus of HJS and he took help from police to stop the same.