Bhor : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti had held ‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Sabha (sabha)’ at Khandobachi Wadi (Dist. Pune). Shri. Hemant Manerikar spoke on the topic of need for establishing Hindu Rashtra in this ‘sabha’. Shri. Genaba Gade, a local senior retired teacher felicitated Shri. Hemant Manerikar. The ‘sabha’ was attended by devout Hindus from Khandobachi Wadi, Malwadi, Alandewadi and Nigade villages.
1. All women attending ‘Dharmashikshan’ class held at Khandobachi Wadi took leave from their work for attending the ‘sabha’. They had visited all houses to advertise about the ‘sabha’ and joined in different tasks related to organizing the ‘sabha’.
2. Local 25 devout Hindus spontaneously attended the review meeting held after the ‘sabha’ and had frank discussions with the speakers after the ‘sabha’.
3. Participating devout Hindus showed interest in HJS conducting 2 ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes and another Hindu ‘Rashtra-jagruti Sabha’ on small scale.
4. Local women felt that it was necessary to impart ‘Dharmashikshan’ through schools so that ‘sanskars’ are inculcated in children at young age.
5. Women from Malwadi attending ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes hired a vehicle to reach the venue.
6. Children were asked as to when would they start abiding by Dharma and they replied that they would immediately start ‘Dharmacharan’.