Sangli : Presently, it is observed from various incidents that police department has been trying to demoralize activists who are working for ‘Hindutva’. It is necessary for advocates to work as protective shields of such demoralized ‘Hindutvavadis’. We need to unite 5000 advocates for working for the mission of Hindu Rashtra, appealed Shri. Manoj Khadye, Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for west Maharashtra and Gujarat during one-day Convention of advocates held on 2nd October at Khare Mangal Karyalaya, Vishram Baug. Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar, Maharashtra State Coordinator of ‘Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP)’ and Coordinator of ‘Surajya Abhiyan’ promoted by HJS also addressed the Convention. Shri. Prashant Chavan of HJS did compeering of the program. The Convention was jointly organized by HJS and HVP and was attended by 22 advocates.
In the beginning, advocate Govind Gandhi, Regional Vice President of ‘Hindu Mahasabha’, advocate Nilesh Sangolkar and Shri. Manoj Khadye lighted the lamp. Sou. Smita Kanade read out the message sent by ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale. Dr. (Sou.) Shilpa Kothavale of Sanatan Sanstha spoke on the topic of ‘Spiritual Science for relief from stress’, with the help of power-point presentation.
Shri. Manoj Khadye said that
1. All existing laws are in practice from pre-independence era and most of these laws were used for suppression of revolutionaries. The same laws are now used for suppression of Hindus. Why doesn’t independent India have her own system?
2. During any riots, laws are different for fanatics and for Hindus in prevailing conditions.
3. Constitutional rights possessed by Hindus before Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel merged 565 provinces and before 42nd amendment to Constitution should be re- conferred on Hindus and our efforts will be towards this task.
Advocates should raise voice against Government’s taking over temples and corruption in social field ! – Advocate Nilesh Sangolkar
There is huge corruption and irregularities in management of many temples taken over by the Government. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) has exposed many cases of corruption through legal fight. HVP is presently fighting against cases of corruption even in social field such as patients not getting adequate facilities in charitable hospitals and even other facilities. Advocates should therefore; raise voice against government’s taking over temples and corruption in social field because you are also responsible citizens of this country with duty towards nation ad Dharma; besides being advocates. Advocates should take initiative in activities related to protection of nation and Dharma.
- The Convention was shown live through Facebook; therefore, the subject reached to more than 20,000 people.
- Exhibition of books published by Sanatan and its ‘sattvik’ products was held at the venue of Convention, besides, FACT exhibition. Good response was received from advocates.
- VCD on various activities undertaken by HJS was shown on the occasion.
Views expressed by advocates during group discussions
Group discussions were held after the guidance in which participating advocates told about things they learnt through Convention and how they would be putting it into practice in future.
1. Advocate Prakash Khondre, Kolhapur – Call me anytime for legal help. I shall extend every possible help as an advocate.
2. Advocate Mohan Kumbhar – I shall guide activists working for obtaining information under RTI ACT. Exploitation of citizens should be stopped in sub-divisional transport department and even other departments.
3. Advocate Anna Jadhav – I am always ready to help Hindus even at odd hours whenever injustice is done to them and will take initiative in extending such help even in future.
4. Advocate Shripad Homkar – Legal aid is required to be immediately extended on arrest of ‘Hindutvavadis’ and effective unification of pro-Hindu advocates should be formed.
5. Advocate (Sou.) Manisha Mane – I shall try to take goal of submitting at least two applications under RTI every month and will give maximum such applications during the whole year.
6. Advocate Pujari-Patil – We need to come together regularly as we have done today. People want to do something. We should give them proper direction. A rally can also be organized for people who have come together. Awareness should be created towards ‘love jihad’.
Vasantdada Shetakari Sakhar Karkhana was forced to install machine for collection of flying ash ! – Advocate Rajaram Yamagar
Flying ash coming out through chimney of ‘Vasantdada Shetakari Sahakari Karkhana’ was creating problem for local residents since many years as it was affecting their health. Follow up with local Pollution Control Board and other government administrative offices did not help in any way. I served a notice to file Court case in this connection but that too was paid no heed. Finally, after serving legal notice to its regional office in Kolhapur, the factory had to be closed in 72 hours by the management. The factory was then forced to fix a machine spending Rs. 22.50 crores to prevent ash from spreading. In this way, an advocate can become a pillar of strength for citizens in solving day-to-day problems faced by them. We can set up department-wise committees of advocates for fighting against corruption in different departments and take action.