Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale meets Shri. Nishnanand Maharaj, Chief of Vindyavasini temple
Pokhra (Nepal) : On 25th October 2018, Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale paid a goodwill visit to Shri. Nishnanand Maharaj, the Chief of Vindyavasini temple. Sadguru (Dr.) Pingle gave Swamiji detailed information on the research conducted in spiritual science and about Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalaya. Maharaj then expressed his wish to visit Sanatan’s ashram. Shri. Nishnanand Maharaj was also explained various activities undertaken by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) when he offered his ashram located in western Nepal for ‘Dharmakarya’ undertaken by HJS; while bestowing his blessings. He also offered to arrange program in case Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale was to visit Pokhra again. Shri. Nishnanand Maharaj took initiative in arranging a meeting of Sadguru Dr. Pingale by discussing the matter with Swami Bodhanand.
Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale discuss issues related to attacks on Hindus and establishing Hindu Rashtra with devout Hindus from Butaval !
Butaval (Nepal) : Shri. Jeevan Khanal regularly visits website of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and he learnt about Nepal visit of Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale, national Guide of HJS. He, along with his friends, met Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale. Shri. Khanal expressed deep concern over conversion of Hindus taking place in Nepal on large scale and quite rapidly. He wanted to know how such conversion can be stopped in lawful manner.
Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale said in his guidance, “Corruption is never approved by any Government but it is found in government’s activities. Similarly, there is nothing like ‘touchable and untouchable’ in Hindu Dharma; neither it is mentioned in ‘Dharma-shaastra’. Hindus need to educate themselves on Dharma matters and abide by Dharma. Ramayana was written before Rama was born. Slaying of Kansa was announced even before birth of Krushna. Hindu Dharma tells us what is going to happen in future and then history is written but the one who wins, gets history written, the way he wants.
Meeting with activists of ‘Manav Dharma Seva Samiti’ at Butaval
Shri. Kavindra Shreshtha of ‘Manav Dharma Seva Samiti’ took activists of his organization to meet Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale. Shri. Shreshtha asked for guidance on efforts required for making Nepal as a Hindu Rashtra once again. Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale said, “Knowing Dharma is essential to work effectively for protection of ‘Hindutva’. Meaning of Hindu Rashtra would be understood only with knowledge of Dharma. ‘Dharmashikshan’ and abiding by Dharma is necessary for the same. It is essential to constantly spread ideology of our Dharma; unite Hindus and working towards ideal goal. The Government is also responsible for conversions happening by luring people with baits because it is the duty of government to provide all facilities to people. The Government doesn’t provide any facilities to Hindus; therefore, they fall prey to such luring.” Shri. Kavindra told Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale he would bring youth members together next time during his visit and requested Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale to give guidance to youth for one full day.
It is the collective duty of Brahmins to help in progress of nation ! – Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale.
Fifth ‘Rashtriya Pundit’ Conference held by ‘Rashtriya Dharmasabha’, Nepal
Kathmandu – If we were not able to pass on the fruits of own act as a Brahmin to the host or to self, it shows that there is something lacking in our performance as a Brahmin or in our knowledge and one has to introspect; because a Brahmin has duty of performing rituals for hosts as individuals so also has duty of helping in national progress at collective level, stated Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing the fifth ‘Rashtriya Pundit’ conference organized by ‘Rashtriya Dharmasabha’, Nepal. He was the Chief Guest of this function.
Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale said further,
1. ‘Brahman’ as ‘Varna’ represents all 4 ‘Varnas’. This ‘Varna’ has capability of doing the work of all ‘Varnas’. How can one be called a ‘Brahman’ if he was unable to blend with all 4 ‘Varnas’ and if failed to create a constituent of gigantic society ? It should be pondered over.
2. Words like Dharma and secularism have created storm in society; therefore, definition of Dharma needs to be understood. If we do not give right direction to people in this context, it will amount to sin.
3. Adya Shankaracharya has finally defined Dharma which says ‘one that helps in worldly and spiritual progress of a person and maintains good social system is Dharma’. Dharma shows how every person should behave with each other; e.g. a man behaves differently with his mother, sister and wife. He cannot behave with them in the same manner. Similarly, if all religions become same; there will be anarchy in society. Thus, a person, society and nation can never be secular. Meaning of secularism is spread as independent of religion but it is wrong. It is our duty to tell people the meaning of secularism which is independent of Sects. Today, there is need of rule under control of Dharma, righteousness. We cannot separate Dharma from individual person, society and nation.
Only in Hindu Rashtra, condition of pilgrimage places will improve ! – Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale
Guidance by Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale during ‘Damodar Maas’ festival organized by ‘Kali Gandaki Dnyan Vidnyan Pratishthan’ at Palpa
Palpa (Nepal) : Shri. Chaitanya Krushna, the President of ‘Kali Gandaki Dnyan Vidnyan Pratishthan’ had decided to visit different village every day for collective celebration of ‘Damodar Maas’ festival in Damodar month this year. It began on 24th October at the holy bank of ‘Kali Gandaki’ River which flows in North direction. Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) gave guidance on the occasion.
Sadguru (Dr.) Pingale said in his guidance that
1. During prevailing time, working for establishing Dharma i.e. Hindu Rashtra is the command of Gandaki Mata, Bhagavan Himalaya and God; therefore, everyone should take active part in this mission. Condition of places of pilgrimage will improve only in Hindu Rashtra.
2. ‘Mahotsav’ means huge festival. While practising spirituality, we become expansive and merge with that principle of expansiveness. River Gandaki flows in north direction here. Mata Gandaki is one of the five basic principles that is a medium of going towards God through worship of manifest form of God.
3. Money, wealth is of two types. One is worldly and the other is in the form of Guru’s grace. Similarly, awakening is also of two kinds; one is through Gross and the other is through Subtle. Awakening means awakening of God principle in self. Only wealth of Guru’s grace is useful in such awakening. Pray to Goddess Mahalakshmi, by keeping oneself awake in the night of ‘Kojagiri Pournima’, for acquiring the wealth of Guru’s grace and grace of God.