A Cell was erected by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for creating awareness amongst devotees at Amravati but police forced HJS activists to shift the Cell and set it up at distance; however, devotees gave very good response to this Cell. Feedback for the Cell is given below.
1. We felt very sad to see that the idol worshipped with so much faith is thrown in water. Our sentiments were hurt due to such arrangements.
2. We learnt the true science due to HJS so, henceforth, we shall not come here for immersion.
3. The present Government is said to be in favour of ‘Hindutva’; still Hindus’ objects of worship are desecrated in such manner. Have we voted for pro-Hindu Government for such things ? Awareness created by you is commendable and essential.
4. The Government should impose ban on big size idols and idols made of Plaster of Paris; only then people will not purchase such idols and it will save denigration of idols.
5. Shri. Gandhi, an office bearer of a social organization said that his organization was ready to work with HJS in the drive. He was interested in HJS activities. He also liked the way awareness was created amongst devotees. He said if proofs of pollution caused by sewage water throughout the year were available, he would work with HJS on the issue at State-level.
6. All devotees were reading matter written on placards displayed at HJS Cell and were taking photographs.