Hindus will get true justice when devout Hindus and advocates come together : Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national guide, HJS
New Delhi : Establishment of Hindu Rashtra is a divine mission. Advocates know laws and they are aware of even the limitations of laws. They can make use of power of laws for suitably helping Hindus. We should pressurise the Government in lawful manner and get our just demands approved. The Government will have to bow before united Hindus and accept their demands since it bows before united minorities; which means Hindus would get true justice if devout Hindus and advocates unite, stated Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale, national Guide of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
HJS had organized convention for advocates in the ashram of ‘Bharat Sevashram Sangh’ at New Delhi which was inaugurated by Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale. Shri. Atmadnyananand Maharaj of ‘Bharat Sevashram Sangh’, Adv. Harishankar Jain, who is practising in Supreme Court and has attained 68% spiritual level, Adv. Ravishankar Kumar and Adv. R. Vyankataramani shared the dais with him.
Sadguru (Dr.) Charudatta Pingale said further, “Will the laws passed by MPs with criminal background, be in the interest of people? The purpose of laws as per the definition of Dharma is to protect Dharma and human beings; however, laws are passed these days only for getting votes. One of the very good examples of the same is the present Congress Government ruling Karnataka repealing the law passed by earlier BJP Government in that State, banning cow-slaughter.”
Adv. R. Vyankataramani spoke on the subject of fake secularism in India and conspiracy of conversions. Group discussions were also held during the Convention on the subject of contribution of advocates in the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra and guidance was given on need for undertaking spiritual practice (sadhana) for leading stress-free life.
Law regarding land in Jammu-Kashmir is a good example of waging of ‘jihad’ through law ! – Adv. Ankur Sharma, Jammu High Court
Adv. Ankur Sharma said while expressing his views that
1. There is infiltration in all systems operated in India which are being used for opposing every decision taken in the interests of the nation. A stringent law against terrorism like ‘TADA’ was also opposed and is a good example of this situation. It helped terrorists.
2. India is a country which is the most adversely affected country in the world due to terrorism but anti-terrorist laws are most weak in this country.
3. Nehru had given a word to Sheikh Abdullah while preparing Constitution of Jammu-Kashmir that there would be only Muslims in Jammu-Kashmir judiciary; therefore, only Muslims’ interests are taken care of through laws prevailing in that State. How will Hindus get justice in such conditions ?
4. All Governments ruling that State so far have passed such laws which would encourage terrorism. Law related to land is a good example of the same. Under this law, Muslims have grabbed lands belonging to Forest Department and other Government departments and registered them in their own name.
5. Tax was levied on them and electricity supply policy was implemented in that State but Muslims took advantage of the same and grabbed lands belonging to even Hindus. As per CAG’s report, cost of the land was Rs. 25 crores at that time. Muslims were called from outside India and were settled there as locals.
6. We filed a petition under PIL. The then Chief Minister Mehabuba Mufti passed an order under which it was directed that Muslims, who had grabbed lands in areas where Hindus were in majority, should not be driven out. We are still fighting on this issue with the Government.
Dignitaries participating in the Convention !
Adv. Hari Shankar Jain of Supreme Court, Adv. Vishnu Hari Jain, Adv. Sangita Chauhan, Adv. Amita Sachdev of High Court; besides several other advocates attended the convention.