Taking inspiration from brilliant history of Hindus, every Hindu should get ready for protection of Dharma ! – Shri. Daivesh Redkar, HJS
Chendavan : Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj defeated five powerful Muslim kings with the grace of Shri Bhavani Mata and blessings of Saints and established ‘Hindavi Swarajya’. India got its freedom owing to the sacrifices of revolutionaries but even after 70 years since independence, we don’t still have righteous governance (surajya). Hindus need to take inspiration from own brilliant history for bringing ‘surajya’ through Hindu Rashtra, stated Shri. Daivesh Redkar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
HJS held ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha’ in Shri Deva Pataleshwar Mandir at Chendavan in Kudal taluka. Shri. Vijay Mestry blew conch to start the ‘sabha’. Shri. Redkar said, “Temples are the main source of imparting ‘Dharmashikshan’ to Hindus. Everyone should try to maintain the sanctity and ‘Chaitanya’ by having ‘Dharmashikshan’.”
Sarpanch Shri. Devendra Naik of Chendavan village, Dy. Sarpanch Shri. Narayan Shrungare, ‘Grampanchayat’ member Shri. Suryakant Shrungare; Kavathi village’s Sarpanch Sou. Amruta Parsekar, Gram-panchayat member Shri. Mangesh Bandekar, Devasthan Samiti’s President Shri. Sanjay Parab and Shri. Devadas Rane, ‘Police-Patil’ of Kavathi village were present on the occasion. All of them had good opinion about HJS activities and the ‘sabha’.
1. There was a bust -statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj at the venue of the ‘sabha’. There were many trees grown around the statue. Local young men were explained importance of maintaining cleanliness in the area; after which they cleaned the area and the statue; so also, garlanded the statue.
2. Shri. Darshan Thumbare, son of Shri. Dada Thumbare of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and his friends got together for cleaning the venue of the ‘sabha’.
3. Demo on self-defence training was shown during the ‘sabha’ after which demand was received to conduct self-defence training class at two places.
4. There was election atmosphere in the village in the background of forthcoming ‘Gram-panchayat’ elections; still more than 200 local residents were present for the ‘sabha’ and they were present till the end.
Thanks to all those who extended assistance for the ‘sabha’ !
1. Shri. Narayan Shrungare, Sarpanch Devendra Naik, Sanjay Naik extended assistance in the form of donation.
2. Shri. Ganesh, Mauli, Pataleshwar Kala-Kreeda Mandal made available sound system for the ‘sabha’ and members of this ‘Mandal’ created atmosphere for the ‘sabha’ by playing drums.
3. Shri. Babu Naik, Shri. Narayan Padgaonkar made arrangements of vehicles for conveyance of people so that they reached the venue of the ‘sabha’.