On 7 August 2017, a protest was organised by Shivsena Tamilnadu in front of Perambur railway station in Chennai from 4 to 5.30 pm. The main demands of the protest were :
- To pressurise the Government to ban the anti-hindu, anti-dharma ‘Dravida Kazhagam’ which is continuously hurting the sentiments of Hindus by ridiculing their customs, by burning SriRam’s photo, by encouraging married women to remove their mangalsutra etc. Their recent denigration was an announcement to put sacred thread for pig ridiculing the Brahmin ceremony.
- To pressurise the Central Government to take action against the communists hooligans who are on a killing spree in kerala, brutally murdering many hindu leaders and workers there.
Around 80 hindutwawadis participated in the protest. About 8 Hindu organisations like Bharat Hindu Munnani, Hindu Makkal Munnani, All India Hindu Maha sabha, All India Hindu Sathya Sena, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, Hindu Yuva Vaahini etc were represented in the protest.
Dinathanthi, Dinaseidhi, Media seidhi, Shalini TV, Malai Thamizhagam, Caption TV, Malai Murasu, Dinamani, Malai News, Maalai Murasu TV, Kaveri news, Dinamalar from media and TV channels covered the program and took video byte of Sri. Radhakrishnanji, Shivsena.
Sri Radhakrishnanji told that earlier they had sent a representation to the Union Government and Home Secretary urging them to take action against the Dravida Kazhagam party and ban it. He told they also got a reply.
The local police did preventive arrest of 2 persons of DK and today arrested another 6 persons. Still they have not stopped them from conducting the denigrating program of putting sacred thread to pig. (In the video shared in the net it is shown that a pig is killed in the process thus creating new charge of animal cruelty) Shivsena demands the Government to arrest the concerned persons under Goondas act.
Sou. Uma Ravichandran participated and spoke in the protest representing Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu OrganisationsProtest by HindusShiv Sena
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- Enact law to make Vande Mataram singing mandatory : Uddhav Thackeray
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug