Akola : Demonstrations were staged by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in front of District Collector’s office under aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for demands such as – squash jihadi terrorists and Pakistan for attacking Amarnath pilgrimage; impose President’s Rule in Bengal before it became another Bangladesh and boycott Chinese products etc. Members of ‘Gou-rakshan Samiti’, ‘Bharatmata Kranti Ashram Trust’, Sanatan Sanstha along with other ‘Hindutvavadis’ participated in the program. Shri. Sanjay Thakur, a devout Hindu also participated in demonstrations. Representation was submitted to District Collector after demonstrations. Dr. Shankarrao Sangale of ‘Bharatmata Kranti Ashram Trust’ made an appeal to people to participate in demonstrations by signing the representation. He also said that people should buy ‘rakhis’ made indigenously and boycott Chinese products. Shri. Prashant Patil of ‘Gourakshan Samiti’ made announcement appealing people to join this mission of protection of nation.
Highlights : People in large number joined by signing representation
Related TagsAmarnath YatraFanaticsHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalProtest by HindusRashtriya Hindu AndolanTerror Attack
- Malegaon blast case : Supreme Court grants bail to Lt Colonel Purohit
- Shiv Sena-BJP corporators create ruckus as MIM members refuse to sing Vande Mataram
- 63-year-old file about Art 35A missing from North Block
- Did Sasikala go out of Bengaluru prison ? : The Hindu report
- Ambedkar on Islam : The story that must not be told