Protect Virupaksha Temple and take action against people helping naxalites : Demand made during Rashtriya Hindu Andolan staged at Udupi (Karnataka)
It is so shameful for the Congress Govt. that Hindus have to make such demand though it is the Government’s duty ! – Editor, Hindujagruti
Udupi (Karnataka) : ‘Hindutvavadis’ staged demonstrations under aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ near local bus-stand. More than 40 members of Sriram Sena, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) etc joined the demonstrations; including Shri. Mohan Bhat, Shri. Dinesh, District-President of Sriram Sene, its district spokesperson Shri. Jairam Ambekallu, Adv. Dinesh Nayak of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishada and Shri. Vijaykumar, District Coordinator of HJS. Representation was submitted to the District Collector after demonstrations.
Action should be taken against Prof. Nandini Sundar from JNU and Bela Bhatia, a Human Right-activist for helping naxalites; the famous Virupaksha Mandir from Humpi should be protected; officers arresting and oppressing innocent Sadhvi Pragya Singh should be punished, were some of the demands made on the occasion.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiNaxalismRashtriya Hindu Andolansave templesSriram Sene
- HJS delegation meets Union Minister Mahesh Sharma regarding ‘Hatkatro Khamb’
- Jalgaon : Advocates resolve to participate in activities related to nation and Dharma
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive : Representation submitted in Pune and Jalgaon
- Francis Pereira damaged 4 Hindu shrines in 2011; over Rs 22 lakh found in his FD
- Protest against attack on Hindus during Amarnath yatra and in Bengal