Guru purnima is the pure full moon day of the Hindu calendar month of ashadh (usually coincides with July of the English calender). This day is celebrated every year to express gratitude unto the Guru Principle. This festival is the greatest festival in the life of a seeker. Of course, even this celebration in gratitude to the Guru is done for the seeker’s spiritual progress, since the Guru is a manifest form of The Lord Himself. The Guru Principle is a thousand times more active on this day than on any other through out the year.
This year, Sanatan Sanstha, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and other spiritual organisations have decided to celebrate Gurupurnima Mahotsav at more than 100 places. Along with this, we have decided to broadcast proceedings of Gurupurnima Mahotsav through Facebook Live in 10 languages viz. Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Gujrati, Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Bengali, Nepali and English. We appeal all devout Hindus to take advantage of this event.
|No.||Language||Timings||Link for the event
|1||Hindi||6.00 to 8.00 pm||https://www.facebook.com/HinduAdhiveshan/|
|2||Marathi||4.00 to 6.00 pm||https://www.facebook.com/sanatan.org/|
|3||Kannada||5.00 to 7.00 pm||https://www.facebook.com/dharma.granth/|
|4||Gujarati||5.00 to 7.00 pm||https://www.facebook.com/hjskarnavati/|
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiSanatan Sanstha
- HJS delegation meets Union Minister Mahesh Sharma regarding ‘Hatkatro Khamb’
- Jalgaon : Advocates resolve to participate in activities related to nation and Dharma
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive : Representation submitted in Pune and Jalgaon
- Protest against attack on Hindus during Amarnath yatra and in Bengal
- HJS should speak about ideal Ganeshotsav during meeting of Ganeshotsav Mandal : Tanajirao Satpute