Madgaon : In 2nd July issue of ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’, news was published about Hindus keeping tattered pictures of Deities outside temples causing denigration of the Deities, owing to lack of ‘Dharmashikshan’. As a consequence of that news, on 3rd July, Shri. Prakash Naik, a devout Hindu collected all such pictures of Deities thrown outside temple for immersion.
Shri. Naik when asked about the same, said, “I read news in ‘Dainik Sanatan Prabhat’ and came here to see. I felt very bad to see pictures of Deities thrown in this manner; therefore, I am going to immerse them in river.” A bag of such pictures collected by Pavitra Banavali, who goes to temple every day for ‘seva’, was also handed over by her to Shri. Naik, for immersing.
Fifteen years ago, Shri. Naik had once collected Deities’ pictures thrown in trees, by a person staying at Chikhali, Vasco. Shri. Naik and his friend had then immersed the pictures in water. When Shri. Naik narrated the incident, one could feel his anger towards denigration as also his ‘bhav’ towards Deities. (Such devout Hindus are true patrons of Hindu Rashtra ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu IssuesPro-Hindu
- Mamata Banerjee is pro-Muslim but anti-Hindu, says VHP
- Francis Pereira damaged 4 Hindu shrines in 2011; over Rs 22 lakh found in his FD
- Protest against attack on Hindus during Amarnath yatra and in Bengal
- Lions Club renders apology after Hindus oppose to insult of Bajirao Peshve
- PM Modi says won’t tolerate violence in name of ‘gau raksha’