Introduction of dynamic ‘Hindutvavadi’ activists
1. Pune and Satara
Shri. Yuvaraj Pavale, Shri. Suyog Gondhalekar and Shri. Deepak Jadhav from Pune conduct ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes as also undertake spiritual practice (‘sadhana)’. Shri. Omkar Dongare, Shri. Shivaraj Talwar, Shri. Kiran More and Shri. Sambhaji Kadam explain ‘sadhana’ to ‘Dharkaris’ of ‘Shivapratishthan Hindustan’ in all drives; they do ‘sadhana’ and have advised about ‘sadhana’ even to their family members.
Shri. Abhijit Deshmukh, Pune Distrct Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) introduced ‘Hindutvavadis’ from Pune and Satara to the participants.
2. Jalgaon and Nandurbar
2. A. Jalgaon
1. Shri. Vinod Shinde, a ‘Hindutvavadi’ from Jalgaon is lame as his one leg is crippled and the other works only 25%. Still he works for ‘Hindutva’ overcoming his disability. He advertised during ‘Dharmajagruti Sabhas’ held at Jalgaon, in 60 villages and motivated local devout Hindus to attend the ‘sabha’.
2. Shri. Hiraman Wagh from Jalgaon can see only 10-20% after dark in the evening; even then, he goes for ‘prasar’ every evening. He has started ‘prasar’ activity in 45 villages. Shri. Prashant Juvekar introduced these devout Hindus.
2. B. Nandurbar
Dr. Narendra Patil is a disabled person; but he has immense faith in Bhagavan Shrikrushna and ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale and he ably participates in the drives related to protection of cows and against love jihad. He has set up coordination committee of all public Ganesh festival committees and he advocates celebration of Ganesh festival as per the science, through this medium.
Related TagsHindu AdhiveshanHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- HJS delegation meets Union Minister Mahesh Sharma regarding ‘Hatkatro Khamb’
- Jalgaon : Advocates resolve to participate in activities related to nation and Dharma
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive : Representation submitted in Pune and Jalgaon
- Protest against attack on Hindus during Amarnath yatra and in Bengal
- HJS should speak about ideal Ganeshotsav during meeting of Ganeshotsav Mandal : Tanajirao Satpute