Yeotmal : Hindus should be allowed to perform ‘puja’ at ‘Rama-Janma-bhoomi’ and Rama Mandir should also be constructed without delay were the demands made during demonstrations held under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ at Datta Chowk by local pro-Hindu organizations. About 30 devout Hindus, including Shri. Manoj Audarya of ‘Shriram Janmotsav Samiti’, Shri. Rajendra Gaikwad of Shiv Sena, Sou. Jyoti Atre of Bajarang Dal, seekers of Sanatan Sanstha and volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
Demands made during demonstrations
1. Names given to cities, roads, villages, railway stations, ancient structures after foreign invaders should be changed to their original Indian names.
2. Infiltrating Rohingya Muslims should be driven out of this country and all facilities extended to them by Indian Government should be stopped.
Related TagsHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalRam JanmabhoomiRashtriya Hindu Andolansave temples
- Maharashtra : Fanatics write on Tipu Sultan’s banner that, those who want to live in Bharat, should say ‘Ya Khwaja’
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Love Jihad : How Kerala’s gift to India was lapped up by the ISIS
- Sri Durgadevi temple in Nagpur University premises demolished; claiming to be unauthorized
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP