Yeotmal : Hindus should be allowed to perform ‘puja’ at ‘Rama-Janma-bhoomi’ and Rama Mandir should also be constructed without delay were the demands made during demonstrations held under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ at Datta Chowk by local pro-Hindu organizations. About 30 devout Hindus, including Shri. Manoj Audarya of ‘Shriram Janmotsav Samiti’, Shri. Rajendra Gaikwad of Shiv Sena, Sou. Jyoti Atre of Bajarang Dal, seekers of Sanatan Sanstha and volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
Demands made during demonstrations
1. Names given to cities, roads, villages, railway stations, ancient structures after foreign invaders should be changed to their original Indian names.
2. Infiltrating Rohingya Muslims should be driven out of this country and all facilities extended to them by Indian Government should be stopped.
Related TagsHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalRam JanmabhoomiRashtriya Hindu Andolansave temples
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani forward post in Naushera sector
- Protest : Post office of India Violates rules for Indian National Flag by printing them on envolopes
- Protest against Denigration of Shree Ganesha at Coffee Chakra in Australia
- Nine booked for ‘kidnapping and religious conversion’ in Madhya Pradesh
- Assam terror funding scam : NIA court to pronounce quantum of sentence for 14 convicts