Yeotmal : Hindus should be allowed to perform ‘puja’ at ‘Rama-Janma-bhoomi’ and Rama Mandir should also be constructed without delay were the demands made during demonstrations held under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ at Datta Chowk by local pro-Hindu organizations. About 30 devout Hindus, including Shri. Manoj Audarya of ‘Shriram Janmotsav Samiti’, Shri. Rajendra Gaikwad of Shiv Sena, Sou. Jyoti Atre of Bajarang Dal, seekers of Sanatan Sanstha and volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.
Demands made during demonstrations
1. Names given to cities, roads, villages, railway stations, ancient structures after foreign invaders should be changed to their original Indian names.
2. Infiltrating Rohingya Muslims should be driven out of this country and all facilities extended to them by Indian Government should be stopped.
Related TagsHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalRam JanmabhoomiRashtriya Hindu Andolansave temples
- ‘Lifetime ban’ on convicted MPs, MLAs : SC to hear PIL today
- Disenfranchise ‘Vande Mataram’ opponents : Shiv Sena
- Army to review Lt Col Purohit’s suspension from service after examining SC order
- Sasikala uses ‘barricaded corridor’ in jail premises as private space : former DIG Roopa
- Malegaon blast case : Supreme Court grants bail to Lt Colonel Purohit