Shriram Mandir of Ayodhya belongs to Hindus and will remain as Hindus’ ! – ‘Pujya’ Kumbhar Maharaj
Satara : Shriram Mandir of Ayodhya belongs to Hindus and will remain as Hindus’. Hindus should unite and construct Ram Mandir, stated ‘Pujya’ Kumbhar Maharaj in his address during demonstrations staged under auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’. Certain time limit has to be fixed for construction of Shriram Mandir; Hindus should be allowed to perform ‘puja’ on regular basis in Shriram Temple; infiltrating Rohingya Muslims should be driven out of this country; Indra Narayan Vaishnav Mandir at Bodhan, Telangana has been converted into Deval Mosque i.e. it is the Babri of Telangana; therefore, it should be again changed into a temple; Pakistan declaring death sentence for Shri. Kulbhushan Jadhav should be opposed. The above demands were made by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and other pro-Hindu organizations during demonstrations held under RHA. Participation of ‘Ranaraginis’ was noticeable.
Shri. Hanumant Kadam of HJS first explained the issues to be taken up in demonstrations. Sou. Vidya Kadam, Sou. Rupa Mahadik, Sou. Geetanjali Gondhalekar from ‘Ranaragini Division’ and Shri. Mahendra Kadam of HJS also addressed the demonstrators.
Views expressed by dignitaries
India should keep Israel or America as ideal ! – Shivraj Talwar
Shri. Shivraj Talwar of Shri Shivapratishthan Hindustan said, “Stage demonstrations all over the country for bringing back Shri. Kulbhushan Jadhav. Had Kulbhushan been a citizen of Israel or USA, those countries would have destroyed Pakistan and brought back Kulbhushan Jadhav ! Pakistan should be attacked, if necessary.”
Pakistan should be eradicated ! – Advocate Govind Gandhi
Advocate Govind Gandhi, the President of ‘Akhil Hindu Mahasabha’ said, “Temples should be constructed in places of mosques at Ayodhya, Kashi and Mathura. There should be undivided Hindustan. Pakistan needs to be eradicated.”
1. Police in plain clothes were deployed at the venue of demonstrations.
2. Shri. Bhagavanrao Shevade known as ‘Balasaheb’ of Satara participating in demonstrations was drawing attention of everyone.
3. Lot of people gathered at the time of demonstrations.
4. More than 200 people watched the demonstrations through Facebook.
Representation submitted to District Collector’s office for fulfillment of demands !
Representation was submitted to Shri. Kumbhar at District Collector’s office, in connection with the above demands. Shri. Hemant Sonawane of HJS, Shri. Jitendra Kadkar, city-Minister of Vishwa Hindu Parishada, Sou. Rupa Mahadik and Sou. Neela Nimbalkar of Ranaragini Division were present on the occasion.
Related TagsAppeasement of MinoritiesHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiRam JanmabhoomiRashtriya Hindu Andolansave temples
- Protest against Denigration of Shree Ganesha at Coffee Chakra in Australia
- Nine booked for ‘kidnapping and religious conversion’ in Madhya Pradesh
- A Christian held for making bomb threat call to Guruvayur temple
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- Yogi Adityanath backs VHP’s ‘mandir in place of dargah’ plan