Protest: New Advertisement of McDonald denigrates Hindu deities

Ashwin Krushna Saptami, Kaliyug Varsha 5111

Why we must stop such Denigration of Hindu Deities?

Appeal to Devout Hindus

New Mc Donald advertisement “Pet Pooja” is being broadcasted on various TV channels from last couple of days. In which they are showing an Empty stomach on place of Shivalingam and another a temple scene. It is really painful and clearly understandable that nobody cares about our belief and religious sentiments. Hindus should protest against this to stop such denigratory advertisement.

Devout Hindus are protesting on following Contact Details:

McDonalds India Ltd.

Head Office:
Connaught Plaza Restaurants Pvt. Ltd
13A, Jor Bagh Market,
New Delhi-110 003 India

Tel: +91-11-24604047
Fax: +91-11-24652108

E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Details of Denigration

‘Mc Donald’ denigrates Hindu Deities

New Delhi: Presently an advertisement has been published by Mc Donald, a fast-food chain of restaurants on various websites. In this advertisement, a ‘sanctum sanctorum’ of a temple has been shown wherein people have been shown eating instead of performing ‘puja’. (The companies like Mc Donald are denigrating Hindu Deities only because Hindus are not united. Hindus will have to unite and become active to bring a change in such situation! – Editor SP)

Few persons have been shown as performing ‘aarti’ of Hindu Deities while worshipping their stomachs in this advertisement. As such ‘puja and aarti’ is going on, a youth is shown eating a ‘burger’ in ‘Mc Donald’s restaurant. In the end of the advertisement, it is advised that ‘Devotees should go to Mc Donald’s when they want to perform ‘puja’ of their favourite Deities’.

Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat

Protest Letter by devout Hindu to McDonalds

1) Protest E-mail by Mr Amit Bhosale