Virgin Mobile stops denigrating advt. of Swami Ramdev

Vaishakh Shuddha Chaturthi

Click Here to read protest letter sent by Shri. Bikash Jain, L&T

Virgin Mobile stops defamatory advt. of Swami Ramdev

From: [email protected]
To: Bikash Jain
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:06:44 +0530
Subject: RE:

Dear Sir

This is with reference to your email dated April 27, 2009 at 4:38 PM pertaining to a certain graphic on the internet. We confirm that the graphic has been removed from the internet immediately upon your request.

Yours truly
Anirban
The Team at Virgin Mobile

Corporate Company warns Virgin Mobile about denigrating advt. of Swami Ramdev

In a mail sent by Bikash Jain, Head – Operations ,Larsen & Toubro Ltd. FARIDABAD has instructed Virgin mobile to remove the insulting advertisement of  Swami Ramdev.

Read mail below :