Protest against defamation: Use of Avatar (God Vishnu) naming Alcoholic drink

Ashadh Krushna Trutiya

Why we must stop Denigration of ‘Avatar’ word used for Beer?

O Hindus, Wake and up, protest and demand an apology and removal of name of Hindu Concept ‘Avatar (Incarnation of Lord Vishnu)’  from the liquor bottle. We should also force Elysian Brewing Company to remove advt. of this Beer from all other websites.Everybody is bent on defaming Hindu Dharma because we are silent and accept things.

Elysian Brewing Company has made a ‘Avatar jasmine IPA’ beer. In the description of the Beer on their website and other Beer websites, it says that Meaning of Beer’s name is – ‘A version of IPA with and eastern touch, referring to the word’s literal meaning – an incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu.’ This is nothing but the Denigration of Lord Vishnu & Hindu Concept of Avatar (incarnation).

Contact Details:

Mailing Address: Elysian Brewing Company 1221 E. Pike St. Seattle, WA 98122

E-mail ID:  [email protected], [email protected]

Details of Denigration

Beer Bottle can be seen on ‘Elysian Brewing Company’ website at following link: Avatar jasmine IPA

A deout Hindu saw advt. of this defamatory Beer while he was searching about ‘Denigration of Lord Ganesh on Beer Bottle’ and informed us immediately.

Defamatory Beer bottle is also displayed on ‘Boottle Trek’ website on following address:
www.bottletrek.com

All Hindus should protest against such defamation of Hindu Concept of Avatar and this bottle’s advt. should also be removed from all other websites.

Protest letter written by a devout Hindu

1) First Protest letter written by a Devout Hindu

Namaste,

This is in reference to your product – Avatar jasmine IPA. Is it true that you’ve described your product in the following words – ‘A version of IPA with and eastern touch, referring to the word’s literal meaning – an incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu.”
Please advise.

Thanks!

2) Reply of Sales Director of Elysian to a Devout Hindu