Magh Krushnapaksha 10, Kaliyug Varsha 5114
Apology rendered after legal action taken by members of ‘Hindvi Swarajya Sena’
Mumbai : A worker of BAMCEF from Nagpur has insulted Hindu Dharma, Bhagavat Geeta and ‘Sadhus’ in a very despicable language through the medium of Facebook. A devout advocate from Kurla and members of ‘Hindvi Swarajya Sena (HSS)’ opposed by taking legal action against him. This scared BAMCEF worker, Meshram and he has rendered written apology to Hindus through his Facebook account. (Congratulations to devote advocate Kharat and members of HSS for forcing heretic Meshram to render apology ! Other Hindus should learn from this incident ! Hindus should offer gratitude at the feet of Srikrushna for this success ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat [DSP])
1. BAMCEF’s worker Pradeepkumar Meshram from Nagpur had insulted Hindu Dharma, Bhagavat Geeta and ‘Sadhus’ in a very derogatory manner through ‘Facebook’.
2. It was stated in a post on ‘Facebook’ that Bhagavat Geeta was like cactus and it spreads religious terrorism. A vulgar picture was also posted related to ‘Saadhus and Kumbh-Mela’. (Will Meshram dare to criticize objects of worship of Other religions ? Hindus are tolerant; therefore, anyone and everyone maligns their seats of worship. There is no alternative to establish ‘Hindu Rashtra’ (run by ‘sattvik’ people for the welfare of the world) for bringing about a change in this situation ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat [DSP])
3. Devout advocate Vikas Kharat from Kurla informed members of HSS when he read the post and appealed to all pro-Hindu friends to take legal action as also guided them for the same.
4. Then Meshram’s cell phone number was obtained and legal action was initiated.
5. Meshram, who is working as an engineer in Government Department, got scared of police action and called up advocate Kharat requesting him for pardon and to stop legal action considering his children and family. After Meshram posted his apology and request on ‘Facebook’, complaints lodged against him were withdrawn.
6. If Hindus keep on tolerating such posts, the (anti) socialist ‘Talibani’ powers will keep on insulting their seats of worship; therefore, Meshram was taught a lesson, stated advocate Shri. Kharat.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
- Mumbai : Police wake up after VHP and Bajarang Dal…
- Effective unification of youth is necessary to stop attacks on…
- Prime Minister Tony Abbott reveals he wishes the burqa ‘was…
- Jalgaon (Maharashtra) : Drunken fanatic pelts stones during Navaratri festival…
- Muslim invasion created Dalits and tribals in India, says RSS