Cow, which is the abode of 33 crore Deities, is the seat of faith of Hindus. To hurt the religious sentiments of the Hindus, non-Hindus slaughter 2 crore 40 lakh cows every year. Protection of the cow is protection of Dharma; Bharat, from ancient times, has a history of protecting and nurturing Cows at any cost. Hence, O Hindus, stop cow slaughter and perform your duty towards Dharma !
Why Protect Cows
‘There is a need to preserve Hindu culture by preventing large scale cow-slaughters and closing of [...]
All India Vice-President of VHP Hukumchand Sawla expressed the need for the State government to enact a law against [...]
The Bombay High Court on Wednesday posted to on 17 July a petition seeking direction to the Maharashtra government [...]
India’s crackdown on cattle smuggling is having an economic impact on neighboring Bangladesh as well as the [...]
In ‘Jai Santoshi Mata Gou-shala’ of Solapur along with nurturing of cows, they started a new venture of exporting [...]
We have to unite to save cows, to arrest jihad, to stop rapes. If 900 millions of Hindus get united, then we will demolish cow slaughter houses not only in Morba, but in Maharashtra, all over the nation and even in Pakistan !
- Jainmuni Pujya Vinamrasagarji Maharaj
- Pune : Police beat up ‘Gou-rakshaks’ for catching vehicles transporting...
- Charge-sheet filed against 6 Gou-rakshaks for trying to save cows
- Delhi police beat up Sant Gopaldas Maharaj staging agitation for...
- Maharashtra : Ten ‘Gou-rakshaks’ arrested for setting 5 trucks carrying...
- Nashik (Maharashtra) : Cases filed against 6 Hindus in their...