A film titled ‘The Love Guru’ will be releasing on 20th June all over the world. In this film, the sacred relationship between Guru and disciple has been ridiculed. Guru-Disciple is an extra-ordinary relationship that depicts the highest principles and ethics. The parody on Gurus will contribute to the misunderstanding about the sacred concept of the ‘Guru’.
HJS has launched a worldwide protest drive. Supporters of HJS from the USA, India and other counties have registered their protest with their Censor Board against the producer, director and distributors of the film. Shri. Rajan Zed, an Indian who recites ‘Vedas’ in American Parliament has also opposed this film.
For details about the protest and movie: Click here
- Upcoming ‘Hawaizaada’ movie depicts Pt. Shivkar Bapuji Talpade in bad light ?
- Anti-Hindus have implicated and imprisoned Hindu Saints by hatching conspiracies
- Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad and HJS take part in press conference held by devotees of H. H. Asaramji Bapu
- HJS’ demand to Goa CM : Stop screening ‘PK’ movie for hurting Hindus’ religious sentiments
- Kerala : Court stays release of Rang Rasiya