A film titled ‘The Love Guru’ will be releasing on 20th June all over the world. In this film, the sacred relationship between Guru and disciple has been ridiculed. Guru-Disciple is an extra-ordinary relationship that depicts the highest principles and ethics. The parody on Gurus will contribute to the misunderstanding about the sacred concept of the ‘Guru’.
HJS has launched a worldwide protest drive. Supporters of HJS from the USA, India and other counties have registered their protest with their Censor Board against the producer, director and distributors of the film. Shri. Rajan Zed, an Indian who recites ‘Vedas’ in American Parliament has also opposed this film.
For details about the protest and movie: Click here
- Jihadi arrested for sexually assaulting girl in Delhi parking lot
- Nasik police impose restrictions on ‘Ganeshotsav’ under excuse of Simhastha Parva !
- HJS pays tribute to great warrior ‘Naraveer Bajiprabhu Deshpande’ on Martyr Day at ‘Pavan-khinda’!
- Yakub’s supporters should also be punished ! – demands HJS
- Maha Minister Girish Mahajan promises to take up issue of hike in fare for Kumbh Mela with the Railway Minister