Ponda (Goa) – The sixth ‘Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Convention’ is proposed to be held here between 9th and 12th June 2017. Persons (office bearers of organizations, advocates, Editors, writers) fighting against various attacks on Hindu Dharma and society and working for establishment of Hindu Rashtra will participate in this Convention. The main aim of the Convention is establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Along with the Convention, between 13th and 15th June, a workshop will be organized here for preparing activists who are loyal to Hindu Dharma. ‘Hindutvavadis’ from 25 States so also from Nepal, Bangla Desh and Sri Lanka will participate in these programs.
Appeal for donation for organizing the Convention !
Arrangements like booking of hall, lodging and boarding, exhibition and local conveyance will have to be made for participants and it is expected to cost about Rs. 50 lakhs. Generous devout Hindus are requested to donate liberally for this mission. Income Tax rebate under clause 80 G (5) can be claimed as per Income Tax Law, 1961 by the donors. Cheques will be accepted in the name of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
Details for donations
Name of the Bank : Bank of Maharashtra; Name of the Branch : Shivashahi, Solapur
Savings A/C No. 60167682010; Name of the A/C- Hindu Janajagruti Samiti
IFSC Code : MAHB0000668
Special instruction : HJS has informed that after depositing the amount of donation, its information may be sent on email-id – [email protected] or to Shri. Surjit Mathur on (0832) 2312664.
Related TagsHindu AdhiveshanHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Chopda, Wardha and Nagpur
- Are mosque loudspeakers more important than laws of this country ? : HJS