Hindus should show their strength with unity instead of depending on rulers ! – Shashidhar Joshi, HJS
Lasalgaon (Nashik) : Today, Hindu Dharma is criticized not only in India but also in other countries. Hindu Deities are denigrated. All this is happening due to indifference of Hindus. Hindus should show their strength by uniting instead of depending on the rulers, was an appeal made by Shri. Shashidhar Joshi of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) during ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha’ held on 25th March on the grounds of His Holiness Bhagaribaba Mandir. Sanatan Sanstha’s Kum. Mrunal Joshi and Smt. Vaishali Katkade of Ranaragini Division shared the dais with him. More than 500 devout Hindus from Lasalgaon and neighboring areas attended the ‘sabha’.
The ‘sabha’ was started with lighting of lamp by speakers and garlanding the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. ‘Veda-mantras’ were recited by priests Nilesh Agnihotri and Deepak Kulkarni. The ‘sabha’ was compeered by Shri. Shivaji Ugale. Shri. Tanaji Ugale of HJS explained various activities undertaken by HJS all over the world.
Women should fight against oppression ! – Smt. Vaishali Katkade, Ranaragini Division
Women are considered to be form of ‘Devi’ in Hindu Dharma. Since the Mughal invasions, however, women were started to be treated as slaves; therefore, women have become insecure. Now, they should study Hindu Dharma and culture and fight against oppressions.
Activities of Sanatan will expand ! – Kum. Mrunal Joshi, Sanatan Sanstha
Hindu Dharma and Sanatan Sanstha are harassed under the guise of progressiveness, secularism and atheism. Sanatan Sanstha has been fighting against conspiracies aimed at defaming Hindu Dharma; therefore, it is implicated in different false cases under the ploy of maligning its name. Even then, the activities of Sanatan Sanstha are going to expand.
1. Shri. Pophale Sir (age – 84 yrs) had come from Malegaon only to listen to speeches in the ‘sabha’.
2. Dr. (Smt) Paranjape, in her eighties, had come specially for the ‘sabha’.
3. Demos were staged on first-aid.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Chopda, Wardha and Nagpur
- Are mosque loudspeakers more important than laws of this country ? : HJS