Demonstrations demanding lifting the ban on carrying coconut to Shri Siddhivinayak Mandir in Mumbai ! : Demand by ‘Hindutvavadis’
Jalgaon : On 25th March, Shiv Sena, Nagavel Yuva Foundation and other pro-Hindu organizations staged demonstrations near People’s Bank in Raver and near Municipal Corporation’s office under the auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for various demands. Shri. Prashant Juvekar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) explained details of demands at Jagaon and Shri. Shailesh Pote did compeering of the program.
At Raver, Shri. Yogesh Patil of ‘Hindavi Swarajya Sena (HSS)’ said, “We shall not tolerate denigration of Prabhu Shriramachandra. Maulana Dehalavi should be immediately arrested; else HSS will stage intense agitations.”
Demands made during demonstrations
1. Ban imposed on devotees to carry coconut in Shri Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai for security reasons, should be lifted.
2. Union Government should immediately pass an Act banning conversions of Hindus taking place through luring, money and force.
3. Stringent action should be taken against maulana Dehalavi for making derogatory statements against Hindus’ Deities and about the Prime Minister.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu OrganisationsProtest by HindusRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Missing Bajrang Dal activist found dead on Mangaluru beach
- Hindus stage protest outside Taj Mahal over not allowing to wear saffron scarves
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Madhya Pradesh : National conference on ‘Hindu Rashtra and obstacles’
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav