First aid given through first aid ambulance ; Ranaragini Division also undertakes social drive creating awareness
Mumbai : Ranaragini Division of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) took out its First-aid vehicle in Borivali and Ghatkopar areas.
Shri. Prakash Gangadhare, a BJP Municipal councilor from Mulund made available the ambulance for free. Awareness was created by speaking on megaphone through this vehicle towards wrong things happening during celebration of Holi festival. Dr. Jagruti Gulati, nurse Sou. Asha Gangadhare, Sou. Nayana Bhagat and Sou. Raghavi Konekar were present on the occasion.
Sou. Namita Dukhande, a nurse and member of Ranaragini Division treated a woman who had fallen from a bike and a young man with injured fingers. Kum. Shivani Keer was also present.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHoli Rangpanchami
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Gawaliwadi – Khanderajuri village