First aid given through first aid ambulance ; Ranaragini Division also undertakes social drive creating awareness
Mumbai : Ranaragini Division of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) took out its First-aid vehicle in Borivali and Ghatkopar areas.
Shri. Prakash Gangadhare, a BJP Municipal councilor from Mulund made available the ambulance for free. Awareness was created by speaking on megaphone through this vehicle towards wrong things happening during celebration of Holi festival. Dr. Jagruti Gulati, nurse Sou. Asha Gangadhare, Sou. Nayana Bhagat and Sou. Raghavi Konekar were present on the occasion.
Sou. Namita Dukhande, a nurse and member of Ranaragini Division treated a woman who had fallen from a bike and a young man with injured fingers. Kum. Shivani Keer was also present.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHoli Rangpanchami
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad