First aid given through first aid ambulance ; Ranaragini Division also undertakes social drive creating awareness
Mumbai : Ranaragini Division of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) took out its First-aid vehicle in Borivali and Ghatkopar areas.
Shri. Prakash Gangadhare, a BJP Municipal councilor from Mulund made available the ambulance for free. Awareness was created by speaking on megaphone through this vehicle towards wrong things happening during celebration of Holi festival. Dr. Jagruti Gulati, nurse Sou. Asha Gangadhare, Sou. Nayana Bhagat and Sou. Raghavi Konekar were present on the occasion.
Sou. Namita Dukhande, a nurse and member of Ranaragini Division treated a woman who had fallen from a bike and a young man with injured fingers. Kum. Shivani Keer was also present.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHoli Rangpanchami
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS