Hindus should have ‘Dharmashikshan’, unite and face problem of corruption ! – Shri. Anant Kamat, devout Hindu and industrialist
Mangaluru (Karnataka) : There is corruption at every level in this country and it is increasing in all fields. Money is influencing factor at hospitals, schools, colleges and everywhere. We should therefore, have ‘Dharmashikshan’, unite and face this serious problem of corruption. The above views were expressed by Shri. Anant Kamat, a devout industrialist while addressing ‘Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha (sabha)’ held recently in Shriram Mandir at Edapdevi in Mangaluru taluka. Sou. Sangita Prabhu of Sanatan Sanstha, Shri. Chandra Moger of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Sou. Lakshmi Pai of ‘Ranaragini’ Division also addressed the ‘sabha’. Sanatan’s Saint Satguru Satyawan Kadam graced the ‘sabha’ with his presence.
Establishment of Hindu Rashtra is the only alternative ! – Shri. Chandra Moger, HJS
Prashant Pujari, a ‘Gou-rakshak’ from Mudbidre was brutally murdered. Nothing is said by secularists about this incident nor is any aid given to Pujari family. A police officer was suspended from duty after firing at cow-traffickers at Shrungeri and the Government immediately declared aid of Rs. 10 lakhs to the family of the dead person. There is nobody to protect Hindus today; therefore, establishment of Hindu Rashtra is the only alternative for Hindus.
It is necessary to unite and fight against injustice done to ‘Hindutvavadis’ ! – Sou. Sangita Prabhu, spokesperson, Sanatan Sanstha
It is a calamity for Hindus that ‘Pujyapad Santashri’ Asaramji Bapu; besides Colonel Purohit, Hindu Rashtra Sena’s Dhananjay Desai etc are in jail today. Shri. Pramod Mutalik is not allowed to enter Goa whereas Pravin Togadia of VHP has been banned from visiting Karnataka. Chiefs of all ‘Hindutvavadi’ organizations and Saints may face similar situation in future; therefore, it is necessary to unite today for its prevention.
1. Shri. Krushna J Palemar, former Guardian Minister of South Canara District was also present for the ‘sabha’.
2. Shri. Muralidhar Shetty, the President of Shriram Mandir informed that he was going to distribute Sanatan’s ‘kumkum’ to all ‘Hindutvavadis’.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Gawaliwadi – Khanderajuri village